Couple of picks for WED===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of picks for WED===>

Someday I hope to be just half the man Bro Warrior is GREAT JOB ON HIS PICKS YESTERDAY!!

Tonight:

2 * TWIN/CLE (O)9
    Lohse and Cleve's wild man go at it. Both teams have already played a triple header in 2 days! 26 innings! Twins lost Maur and Hunter and played every bench guy last night and both bullpens have been exhausted. Cleves is bad to start with. Tired arms with fresher legs breeds runs.

**NOTE** This may be a time to steal a game taking Cleve against my Twins as they lost a lot of cohesiveness in the lineup last night (Santana also went down with foream) Opinion only.

3 * SEATT -115
    Love the pitching matchup tonight and Seattle will break out at home one game so nice spot here with Peneiro their surprise from last year.

1.5 * REDS +153
    Wilson always gave them 5 to 6 super quality innings last year and they have a big run producing lineup. Cubs pitching should give up some tonight!

NBA:

2 * NYK/CHIC (O)190
    Some people like the Bulls and some like the Knicks.....I think NY will be the opposite team from the shellacking they took by INDY.

PARLAY STL -200/S.D. -117/SEATT -115/MINN (0)9/STL (O)10
    (roughly 11:1 depending on your run lines)

Best of luck to all! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gv,

a over that I really like tonight because of my man charles is the suns/ nuggets over!!!!! good luck with your plays.

Comment

Good Luck S-MAN!

YA GOTTA LOVE AN OVER!! I caught a blurb on stats for the game that Denv has played some insane kind of under numbers on the road plus the Suns on a big losing streak. The over should be ripe for the picking!

BEST OF LUCK BUD!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Adding two plays===>

3 * BUCKS/WASH (O)206

SD/LAD (O)8
        Man you just gotta love any game that see Jeff Weaver listed as a starter. The Dodgers might get eight if Weaver could pitch to his own team!

Good luck all! GOATDIKE OUT!

Comment

Good Luck tonite Gold Vike.
          Love the Cleveland play!

Comment

Gold v

Stackhouse is questionable and the total is that high???? these two teams haven't seen a total this high in there last 10 head to head.
            I like it :D
            Best Of Luck

Comment

Good Luck tonight

Hoping your plays work out for you....I'm A overs nba freak...a while back (few years ago), thats all I played...Never unders or SIDES...LOL...OLDman...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GoldVike, the dodgers have gone over the total more this season, than their first 20 games last year (just kidding but they always played unders last year)

good luck
                Gianni

Comment

east,

I remember that every few weeks of the season I would kick myself for not playing every under.

Comment

49er, at one point it was so ridiculous last season

sort of like playing san antonio under this season in the first half???

Comment

so many unders it would make a man like gold vike go crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

REPLY!

HEY G US! I wo ld have replied to everyone sooner.....b t IT HAS TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO GET RID OF THE "YEW" key from my keyboard!!

Hopef lly the b cks will start rolling in to s in baseball and the rest of the NBA season!!

Goldvike.......Now yo know why there are no "yews" in my name!

Comment

Adding 2nd Half NBA===>

3 *PORT/GS (O) 89 2ND H

Total opened at `181 and only scored 76 in the first......total of 166 to cover.

Comment

Nice

little ch nk of second half moola! Hope all co ld cash in on it! Nite all and best of l ck to everyone tomorrow! gv

Comment

Working...
                            X