Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything Can Happen Day

What's in a trend?

NY 3-0 SU and ATS after a road blowout loss of 20 or more this year. Pretty solid tonight considering they are playing the Bulls who are on average outscored by eight on the road and are playing to see who gets ripped by Skiles after the game the least. Upon closer examination, NY 3 wins in this trend were with spreads of +/- 2 or less, 2 were at home, and one was against a worthless Philly team on the road. Doesn't give much strength to the trend IMO. Beside the fact of it being such a small sample. Historically they are 11-11 ATS in this situation.

Tonight they play a Bulls team that hasn't played since Saturday. Over their last 10 games, NY has been getting shelled by the more talented teams, and beating the weaker ones. They haven't done anything of late to impress me, especially over their last five. Maybe that is why this line has dropped. NY's has the three guards of Houston, Hardaway, and Williams all out. The Bulls have gone 7-3 SU and ATS against NY of late. All three of NY's games after the blowout road losses have gone Under. The Knicks average scoring and allowing 93 at home this year. The Bulls have averaged 90 on the road and almost 98 over their last five. The Bulls also coming into this one off of their own blowout loss to the Heat were they scored only 83 and shot only 34%. In their last 10, NY has scored 97 and 108 once each, and have basically averaged 89/game over that stretch. I think the Bulls will score enough tonight to cover and possibly win SU. The Bulls have had some time off of their blowout while a shorthanded NY had to travel and play tonight right after last night's beating to Indy. The Bulls do give up a lot of points but they like to score. NY has been giving up a ton of points lately to teams that generally don't score, Toronto 101, Detroit 100, NJ 108, and Indy 107. NY can definitely blow out this Bulls team, but I think they will have a tough task here without their guards and bad defensive cohesion.

GL:D
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

HUNGlikeabear

Looks like the books don't want anyone on the Bulls.
    Knicks should be -11½, open at 8½ taking money and the line drops.
    I think you have something here my friend.
    Best Of Luck

Comment

Thanks Wiz

Nice hit on Orlando

GL tonight
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

good luck I'm on it.

Comment

Hoping (for a prayer) NY loses their legs here in the 4th.

Despite what I read about the game online....

Hardaway AND Williams are playing:angryfire

Hardaway is playing like he has a contract on the line

and the Bulls have to improve to be bad

Fvck me with a dry broomstick

Comment

Working...
          X