Wednesday Sandlot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Sandlot

Not a bad start yesterday....2-2 but ended up 1.9 units. Of course, my bad luck continues to follow me around and I lose a 5* by 1/2 a run. Took the White Sox today, but small, so won't include in this report.

5* Top Plays
    Cardinals (-200)....could be a play on the over as well, as Woody probably won't go much more than 5 innings. But Kinney has been ROCKED by the Cards. Check out these stats, 4 starts, 18.2 IP, 21 ER, 33 hits, 14 BB. That's 2.5 baserunners per inning!

San Diego (-115)....only scary thing is that everyone is on the Padres. Weaver is very overrated, and Eaton is 4-1 with a 2.2 ERA vs. LA.

3* Medium Plays
    Cleveland (+135)....Lee has pitched well in his short time in the majors. Maybe, just MAYBE, their bullpen can hold a lead for a change.

Anaehim (+110)....Washburn had a good spring and Piniero sucked. Just have a feeling that Anaheim is even better than people are saying, and the Mariners aren't. Not impressed with the M's bullpen, either.

Anaheim/Seattle OVER 8 (-120)....two very good offensive clubs, again, Piniero rocked this spring and struggled after the All Star break last year AND struggled against an Angels team that was much weaker last year.

1* Small Plays
    Phillies/Pitt UNDER 8....both Benson and Wolf have had success vs. the opponent. I like Philly in a 3-1 game.

Don't worry about everyone being on Padres. Everyone was on the White Sox and they pulled it off!

Comment

It doesn't scare me when all the cappers from this site are on the same team. It does scare me when then scamdicappers are on the same team.

Comment

Jason you are correct!!
        a lot of action on the whitesox today, but baseball works differently from other sports. you fade in baseball and you will end up broke!!

Comment

Working...
        X