US Masters 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Masters 2004

Anyone got any ideas for making money here ???

I like Vijay @ 15/1 as a Top 5 E/W bet ..... I guess Tiger should be a given at 5/1 again as a Top 5 E/W bet !!!

Any comments gratefully received .....

Good Luck

SoG

I posted my selections yesterday:

The Masters

Comment

Masters Pick

I was at Augusta National yesterday and the course is so dry, hard and fast, this is gonna be a putting contest. Even the short hitters are getting to all the par 5s and have short irons into the 4s. The normal suspects (long hitters like Tiger, Phil, Ernie, Daly, etc) DO NOT have a big edge this week. I'm looking for Weir and D. Clarke to be there on Sunday afternoon. By the way, the greens were running at 12 yesterday...Without rain, they;ll likely be 14 by Sunday!!! My over / under for four putts on Thursday is 5.5.

Matchup best bets:

Tourney Weir +145 over Phil
      Tourney Weir +100 over DL III
      Tourney Clarke -135 over Allenby
      First Rd Clarke -120 over Sergio
      First Rd Clarke -120 over Allenby
      (Editors note) Allenby can go REALLY low when he gets it going...Problem is, as fast as the greens are right now, there are no green light flags, and Allenby cannot understand that)

TO WIN THe TOURNEY:
      Weir +1000 (seriously to high to pass)
      Clarke +2000 (probably a "fair" number, but I just like his chances after watching him in his practice rounds...putting the ball in the right spots on virtually every green)

Good luck to whomever you play.

Comment

Working...
      X