Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 play today

Ind + 3-

TIPSTER , GLAD TO SEE YOU DECIDED TO POST, BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PLAYS-----------YOU MADE THE RIGHT MOVE!!

IND HAS
    PROVEN TIME AMD TIME AGAIN, TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BIG TEN.
    THE SIXTH PLAYER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN THIS ONE TONIGHT.
    3- POINTS IS A GIFT, IND WINS THIS OUTRIGHT.

GL / LDSWV
    BROWNSFAN

Although I am passing on this game tonight, I just wanted to pass on some stats on these two teams for you and others to think about:

-Indiana has a horrible road record at 1-3. I think Ball State is there only road victory this season?
    -Michigan State is 8-1 at home.
    -Indiana's Wright was cleared and is supposed to be playing tonight.
    -In games vs. Minnesota, Penn State and Michigan, MSU is outrebounding its opponents by a margin of +10.0 boards per game.
    -The Spartans are also hitting the offensive boards, averaging 15 offensive rebounds over the last three games.
    -After averaging 16.1 turnovers per game through the first 16 contests, Michigan State has done a much better job over the last two games, averaging 8.5 turnovers. MSU committed a season-low eight vs. Michigan, who had been forcing opponents to commit 15.3 per game.
    -Michigan State has won nine straight home games vs. Indiana.
    -Tom Izzo is 7-6 vs. Indiana, including 6-0 in East Lansing.

Also figure in that michigan st. has also won 42 of their last 45 conference games at home, and in the middle of those 42 wins, there is a perfect 11-0 WITH REVENGE !! So if michigan state continues an 11-0 streak with revenge, behind the power of a 42-3 conference home record, then it should be academic that indiana not cover, because they are a perfect 0-18 ATS in their last 18 losses. Michigan state is also 29-8 ATS in their last 37 su revenge wins.

Also the record for unranked home fav vs ranked road dog has been a pretty good system to be playin as of lately as the unranked home fav has been covering. (No official number on this as of right now though).

As you can see, although I'm passing on this game, if I were to play it I would play Mich St. But Indiana is a good team and I think Wright might give them a push to cover if not win. Should be a real close game in my opinion.

Mick.

Comment

THANKS MICK

THANKS MICK, FOR THE DETAILED STATS, AND AS YOU POSTED MICH ST IS CLEARLY THE FAV IN THIS ONE AND WELL SHOULD BE, BUT MICH ST IS NOT PLAYING WELL RIGHT NOW LOSING 4 OF THE LAST 5 , WITH THE ONLY WIN COMMING AGAINST LOWLY PEN ST , HOWEVER IT IS TRUE MICH ST PLAYS BETTER AT HOME (NOT UNLIKE ANY OTHER TEAM ) I WILL TAKE THE 3- POINT GIFT HERE AND HOPE IND KEEPS IT CLOSE .
      YOUR RIGHT I THINK WRIGHT DOES PLAY TONIGHT BUT STILL IS LISTED AS QUESTIONABLE. THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THIS PLAY

GL TONIGHT AND AGAIN THANKS.

LDSWV
      BROWNSFAN

Comment

Working...
      X