NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Playoffs

Any one got any thoughts on the series prices....I like Calgary over the Canucks +140

I want to play calgary so bad also.. but i have gone -50 units in 4 days... so.. might wanna take whatever is the oposite that i do

Comment

I'm leaning towards Montreal over Boston and Dallas over Colorado.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I have taken a bath recently too.......but gotta give it a whirl...the series don't really look worth the risk.

Comment

Nice jim... i took boston and avs you should do well good luck

Here is what i took tonight... i will end up taking it in the pooper but i have fun...

Boston-flames-avs +543
          wings-avs +250
          boston-flames-wings +709
          avs-devils +258
          boston/montreal over 4.5 - flames/canucks over 4.5 +251

all parlays.. i tend to make small bets.. so parlays work nice.. the winnings for money output lets me make alot of smaller bets and do ok.. cause straight bets empty my account fast

BTW... i noticed today that intertops is letting you make 2 day parlays... like above you see avs-devils.. devils play tomorrow.. are most books doing that for playoffs?
          Last edited by Icetech; 04-07-2004, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Don't take my word as gospel Ice... I haven't been following hockey very closely this year.

GL to you.
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Icetech, stick to your gut feeling!!!

Comment

bah my guts tend to be insane i went +50 units then -50 unit on parlays in 1 week... its enough to make ya nuts.. least my units are only $10.. so its ok

Comment

whew

That was close...thought had it then 7 seconds left then a winner in OT........already like TB over the Habs....buit will there be any value

Comment

Working...
                  X