Wedneday Baseball..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedneday Baseball..........

A 1-3 day yesterday losing three units. The killer was San Diego blowing a 4-0 lead that would have given us a winning day. Thats okay, we will get them today. These are my plays....

5 STAR: San Diego (-115) OVER LOS ANGELES

(ADAM EATON VS. JEFF WEAVER)

Adam Eaton is another Padres pitcher that has had good success against the Dodgers in the past. In his career, Eaton is 4-1 with a 2.20 ERA and has only allowed 53 hits in just over 69 innings against Los Angeles. Eaton did not have a great spring, but the light hitting Dodgers just can't put any runs on the board, and they will need to do that in this game with Jeff Weaver going to the mound for LA. Weaver was terrible last season with the Yankees and he has been terrible this spring as well posting an ERA of 6.99 while allowing 51 hits and 22 earned runs in only 28 innings pitched! I look for Weaver to make an early exit today!

2 STAR: CINCINNATI (+$165) OVER Chicago
    (Paul Wilson vs. Greg Maddux)

2 STAR: Detroit (+$155) OVER TORONTO
    (Jeremey Bonderman vs. Pat Hentgen)

1 STAR: Colorado (+$165) OVER ARIZONA
    (Jason Jennings vs. Brandon Webb)

1 STAR: SEATTLE (-$125) OVER Anaheim
    (Joel Pinero vs. Jarrod Washburn)

1 STAR: Boston (-$180) OVER BALTIMORE
    (Derek Lowe vs. Kurt Ainsworth)

1 STAR: Philadelphia (-$140) OVER PITTSBURGH
    (Randy Wolf vs. Kris Benson)

(ALL LISTED PITCHERS MUST START)

2004 MLB RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 0-0 (+0.00 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 1-0 (+3.15 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 1-3 (-5.20 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 3-0 (+4.10 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 5-4 (+2.05 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $205.00
    Good luck,
    John

EZ

GOOD LUCK TODAY.
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

with you EZ! Good luck!

Comment

John (EZ):

Remember the good "old days" in MLB?
        A starting pitcher would go a complete game........or if not he would go seven or eight innings and a closer would come in and get the save. Managers would leave the starter in until he ran out of gas........now they take them out based on a pitch count or the number of innings pitched.
        There are too many role pitchers; I can see having a starter, a middle reliever and a closer. But when you have pitchers coming in to face just one batter it's ridiculous.
        I swear: the more pitchers a manager uses in a game.......the more chances there are to lose just like San Diego did last night and Cleveland the night before!!

Anyway, you will get 'em today John (EZ)!
        Best of luck!

Sincerely,
        Bennojd
        Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

total

From reading your write up i get the feeling that the over would also be worth taking a look @. Do you have an opinion? thanks hc

Comment

Good Luck EZ, like the plays!

Comment

GOOD LUCK JOHN YOU GOO D CAPPER EVEYRONE HAVE BAD DAY BUT TIGER FOR REAL OK!!!! HOW ROCKIE HIT ON WEBB??? OK BUT GOOD LUCK WE BOTH WIN LONG RUN BUT I PIK WEBB TODAY OUT!!!

WARRIORE!!!~!

Comment

GL today Bud.

Homer OUT :D
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

haz,

I think the over would be the way to go in that one.
                  Good luck,
                  John

Comment

Adding one more........

Adding one more play....

1 STAR: KANSAS CITY (+$112) OVER Chicago

Good luck,
                    John

Comment

Best of luck today John...$$$$
                      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

ez-
                        when placing a bet, how do i know who is going to start(pitching)? im guessing you mean that for your capping purposes, u use the listed pitchers to make the plays? or, is there a bet where i can get the listed pitchers to confirm or nullify the bet(i think i know the answer, but will ask anyway)?

Comment

Great call on the Tigers and Reds tonight hope your 5* on SD comes in. You see anything good for tomorrows day games? Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Comment

SD - dumbasses

First off, I was with you on SD. Bottom 11 th Dodgers get Bradley on 1st with 2outs and LoDuca up. He fucks up and steals 2nd which should take the bat out of LoDucas hands b/c Padres should walk him with Encarnacion on deck. Instead, they throw a wild pitch, continue to pitch to LoDuca, and he burns them with a single. Oh by the way, he was already 3 for 4 on the night. Stupid managerial move!!!

Comment

Tough loss with SD. %$#@&! Dodgers. Good luck on Thursday.
                              NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Working...
                              X