Laker half play===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker half play===>

GO TWINS BY THE WAY! HOME RUN JACQUE JONES!!

Lakers favored by anywhere from 9.5 to -10 at games start.

Portland lead by as many as 18 points.

However after the 1st Q where they scored 37 points Jackson woke the guys up and started playing defense! Only 14 second quart points for Port. Lakes had like 14 turnovers as well. GOOD value here and if I could have bet the Lakes at home -1 tonight vs Port at home I think most would be on it.

Been a LONG time since I saw a HALF TIME spread at -12!!

I'll bite as the Lakes MUST HAVE THIS GAME AS WELL!

2.5 * LAKERS -12 2nd Half

Best of luck to all! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

must win for portland as they're still a game or two out of a playoff spot.

Comment

Yep you betcha

I noted that in my blurb as the "Lakers must have as well"! Guess I could have been a little more precise. They haven't made a lot of headway 6 minutes in yet though.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thought you meant on top of it being an incredible value, the lakers need the game "as well", just wasn't sure. tough one. the lakers, imo, don't have the ability to get bunches of points against good teams. the lakers are solid and can be very good, but they're slooow and they get bogged down in their set offense and they don't have the type of defensive intensity to get stops. (probably because fox, payton, and malone are 35 to 40 years old). should of said more last night maybe could have saved you some money. good luck next time.

Comment

Working...
        X