Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can only access it once then you get that response for your info it was the phillies tonight and the yankees this afternoon fyi capone is on the other side of the philly game

Comment

NHL Hockey Plays/Repost

After pouring over hours of stats and shit like that, we have our first 2 Playoff Plays....

Dallas +140 : The Stars rebounded from a poor first half of the season to have the best record in the west during the second half. They have a decided edge in nets with Turco vs Aebischer, and are healthier than the Avs, who have key players either missing or playing hurt........The Avs have four great players, but are very thin after that...the Stars are deeper and tougher, and made two key aquisitions at the trade deadline, getting both V.Bure and Corson, who have both been very effective. Selanne was a bust and Kariya, who didn't do much, is now injured....

Calgary +150 : Can Kiprusoff be this year's Giguere? He set a modern day record for goals against average at 1.69 , and gives the Flames a decided edge in goal. As well, the Flames have been playing playoff style hockey for the past 20 games or so just to make the playoffs...while the Canucks have had to endure the distractions of the Bertuzzi incident. Naslund has not been the same since Bertuzzi has been sidelined, while Iginla was heating it up, leading the league in goals scored once again....

AAA Sports

Comment

JB Sports anyone?? Thanks. Again! )

Comment

Triple Crown and Lisowski

NBA plays for the above?

Comment

JONNIE

r u saying b-mac makes up those guys?

what about chuck luck, manager, jiggy , mo $$, chef

r those guys made up too? i think spark said he talked to the chef himself.

just woundering :confused:

Comment

wise guy sports

reasonable priceNice 4-1 day posted yesterday including a nice Dog on the Mets...I actually went 5-1 as i got an 8.5 on the Over in the Braves game from a Local..

Looking @ today...

Mets +150 & Over 9...Hampton has been hit hard in the Spring and Traschel has been VERY solid with an ERA around 2.50..
              Atlanta should get a few off Traschel...and the Mets will hit Hampton hard tonight..like the Mets again tonight..

Over (9.5-10) St Louis-Mil..Double play potential...Williams has been very limited this Spring only throwing 5+ Innings in 3 starts and got rocked..and is not close to his form of a year ago...Kinney stinks and got ROCKED this Spring....the Birds will pound him...Good shot for Over here as the Bull Pens work ALOT today..

SD -115 & Over 7.5...Take advantage of these LOW #'s right now on the Pads....this team is different than years past.....some pop in the line up now..Both Eaton & Weaver have been shit in the Spring and expect both to get hit today...with SD out hitting bad Dodger line up..7.5 is to low here...Pads take 2 of 3....

Houston -190 ...Clemens has been SOLID in the Spring(era under 1.75) and will get Houston the win to avoid the sweep...Williams has really been shelled this Spring and Houston may get 10 today by themselves..
              A VERY, VERY rare big fav play for me..will risk only 3 Units, compared to winning 3 Units.

Over 10 Tor-Detroit...Hentegen has been hit like hell this Spring (era over 8.0 & 18 ER in 19 Innings) and the Jays will get their fare share off Bonderman...This game goes Over 15...lol

Anaheim +115 & Over 8 ...Piniero has had a bad Spring ..ERA 7.70 allowing 18 runs, 31 hits in 21 Innings)....Hot Angels bats should get their share against him...Washburn been average in the past vs Seattle, but did have solid Spring and is great Road pitcher...I look for a 7-3 type of Angels win today...Total @ 8 seems to be based on last year...

Under 9-9.5 Balt-Boston..If there is a Play on an Under today for me(undecided) this will be it...Both Pitchers(Lowe 2.17 ERA in 30 Innings...Ainsworth 2.20 era in 16 Inninga) had solid Springs and are throwing well...may bite if i get 9.5 later today..

Cincy +175 over Chicago...Just may have to take a shot here with this big number...Cubs already seem overvalued laying 185 on the road..
              This aint Woods or prior pitching today...

from wise guy sports
              excellent selections at reasonable price check them out
              Last edited by avmongoose; 04-07-2004, 05:11 PM.

Comment

the chef is for real i have crresponded with him by email he is always willing to help you out as a client he sends picks to my wireless pager if asked to and is usually to carry your account if you have a bad month from my experience a great guy just out of my league in units sometimes heavy bettors would do well with him bases are usually his specialty but every year i bet base i get killed gave bases up chef a good guy though

Comment

Re: JONNIE

[QUOTE]Originally posted by buttskins
                  [B]r u saying b-mac makes up those guys?

THERE ARE SOME REAL PEOPLE ON HIS SITE BUT MOST OF THEM ARE MADE UP. AND AS FAR AS THOSE PEOPLE ON THAT SITE . THAT ARE REAL. IF YOU FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL BE LIVING IN A CARD BOARD BOX UNDER SOME BRIDGE SOON

Comment

Re: Hoosier Sports 10*

Originally posted by Cubs04
                    Ok guys I got it and is free to post. Hey Tony George, do you let your clients post your plays?

10* Kansas City / White Sox UNDER 10 runs

If Warrior was here he would say " BAM SIZLIN...KEP ITT UPP AND KEP KIKIN MAN IN BALS...OKK...OUT!"

i'm going to go celebrate! have a good night guys

Comment

Re: JONNIE

Originally posted by buttskins
                      r u saying b-mac makes up those guys?

just woundering :confused:
                      all a rip off very few are anying good pretty much stick to the free cappers forget the touts the louder they tout the worse they are

Comment

Originally posted by linwood
                        the chef is for real i have crresponded with him by email he is always willing to help you out as a client he sends picks to my wireless pager if asked to and is usually to carry your account if you have a bad month from my experience a great guy just out of my league in units sometimes heavy bettors would do well with him bases are usually his specialty but every year i bet base i get killed gave bases up chef a good guy though

YOU SAY WHAT YOU WANT...YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER GUY IN THIS BUSINESS THAN BILL CAPONE...HANDS DOWN...THE FINEST..

Comment

i thought the chef was real, i know sometimes he even posts he plays on these different sites, thats good to know.
                          but its scary to think if u follow some of those guys that r made up ur betting money on games on the flip of a coin...come to think of it that might be better than all these so called experts.

Comment

big NBA plays tonight?

Already have MTI's 5-Star play on = NY Knicks

Still looking for ....

> NSA's Total GOY
                            > Bob Donahue's NBA GOY
                            > Exectutive's 600% GOY
                            > Animal's NBA GOY

Let's see what you guys can do! Thanks.

Comment

Mejia's Selections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Tony Mejia
                              This feature has accurately predicted the winner of over 70 percent of games in each of the last two seasons.
                              Last night: 4-5 | Week to date: 4-6 | Season record: 726-396 (64.7 %)

Wednesday, April 7, 2004
                              NBA Regular Season
                              New York Knicks 97 Chicago Bulls 89
                              Miami Heat 100 Boston Celtics 93
                              Indiana Pacers 86 Toronto Raptors 77
                              Milwaukee Bucks 106 Washington Wizards 95
                              Memphis Grizzlies 96 Cleveland Cavaliers 91
                              San Antonio Spurs 97 Seattle Supersonics 86
                              Denver Nuggets 95 Phoenix Suns 94
                              Portland Trailblazers 97 Golden State Warriors 86
                              Houston Rockets 89 Los Angeles Clippers 83

Comment

Re: Re: Hoosier Sports 10*

Originally posted by Cubs04
                                If Warrior was here he would say " BAM SIZLIN...KEP ITT UPP AND KEP KIKIN MAN IN BALS...OKK...OUT!"

i'm going to go celebrate! have a good night guys

Nice Pick!!! I ability to bet on the total score came up about 10 min. prior to gametime.

Jeer me Bim!!!
                                Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Working...
                                X