X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA GOY Tuesday

This one is for the PIMP
    Detroit has NO reason to win by 17
    They will do just enough to win and use the cruise control.

ORLANDO +17 $$$$$ 20 HOT CHICKS

BEST OF LUCK WIZ!

I have a play on them as well specifically because of Detroits propensity and the love of super low scoring games. I believe that an eighty spot for Detroit is a possibility and I certainly can see the 4th Q bail out allowing for Orl to creep into the AT LEAST the mid sixties if not maybe get to 70. A 20 to 25 point Piston lead with 3 or 4 minutes to go is all it would take for a cover.....if it is 40 by that time....then Orlando should secede from the NBA.

BEST OF LUCK! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good luck wiz!

Comment

WHAT HELL YOU GOOD CAPPER OZZ BUT NOT UNDERSTAND CRAAPPY TEAM GOY!!!! PISSTONS DEFENCE HOLD MAJIG TO 40 POINT IF THEY WANT ALREADY!!!! THEY NOT WANT TO MAYBE CAUSE THEY ****** PACER AND NOTHING LEFT PROVE!!!! SO ORLADNO MIGHT GET LUCKY COVER!!!! TWENTY HOT CHIKS GOOD PICK FROM GOOD CAPPER GOOD LUCK OUT!!!!!!

WARIOR!!!!

Comment

Gold V

I feel the same way, Pissed'on's will have a huge led then go 3 or 4 deep
          Pistons don't want to risk injury at this point of the season.

Comment

Warrior

tank u man, majik wil get bak dor cavor. me jus hop,majik can beet pissed'on tird string.

Comment

Ive been laying low since Saturday after the CAVS let me down but I had some FINAL 4 money left in my acount after the 4-0 SWEEP Saturday night.

Been playing a few bases here and there for a UNIT a game but Ill jump in with U here at HALFTIME.

GL

PEACE

Comment

Orlando +19.5

5*

Thanx WIZ

BOL

PEACE

Comment

Magic

Swore i would never play the Magic again after that bad beat last weekend but 20 pts @ the half was just too tempting. Let's work some MAGIC!!! hc

Comment

YES SIR YOU CRAZY MOTHER FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRR:D :D :D
                    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

wiz you are a crazy fuck but I like you. great call tonight and best of luck in the future.

Comment

wasnt pretty, but a win is a win no matter how u look at it

i also thought they should be laying 17, and they shouldnt have, but the oddsmakers made a pretty good judgement, but the better man won the battle

CONGRATS
                        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

As Bro W! might say""

GUD GOYLY MS MOYLY!!! U KIK MAN ADN RIPP OFF NUTZ SAK 2 PUTT MONY IN!!! NO FIX! MAJIC SUK BUTT $$$$11

CONGRATS WIZ!! NICE HIT!! My pockets are "much fill fuller"! Gv
                          :D
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nice lick, Wiz,, I got a piece at the half:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Thanks guys

I hope you made a little CASH on that one. It's really nice when it unfolds the way you think it should.

Seanie, no one said it would be pretty.....LOL
                              I didn't think it would be pretty with the line at 17, but the back door was WIDE open :D

Comment

Working...
                              X