This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seanie

I am not hatin on you but why continue to piss everyone off? I know you are young but damn. Let it go man.

Comment

that makes a lot of sense to not post picks anymore because people dont think your a GOD? I don't get it.

Comment

young and heartless
        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by S49erman
          that makes a lot of sense to not post picks anymore because people dont think your a GOD? I don't get it.

i remember when i went into waynes thread and said wake forest would lose to st joes, which they did, and i think it was homer who ripped me for it

now if u dont have anything nice to say dony say it at all

Comment

You are 7-11 the last 18 plays. I still am trying to figure out why you have to boast all the time. You should just let your plays do the talking. You may be a hell of a capper. But until you can prove it by your posts your I am the most elec. capper does nothing. You sound like a tout. Most people here are smarter than you think.
            GL

Comment

7-11? u have had it out for me the whole time thats why i registered at a real monitor, because the numbers u produce are rediculous

i will go get the plays from tonight right now

explain 7-11 pal

Comment

My Picks for Today
                NBA 8:35PM Seattle Supersonics at Dallas Mavericks -10
                NBA 7:35PM Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers -6½
                MLB 10:10PM San Diego Padres at Los Angeles Dodgers -117
                MLB 10:05PM Texas Rangers at Oakland Athletics -210
                MLB 8:05PM San Francisco Giants +182 at Houston Astros
                MLB 7:15PM New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Devil Rays Over 9½/-120

Comment

That total does not include today. Hope you had a good day today have not checked it yet. Just got home. That record is your last 18 plays up to yesterday and it is correct. Your ficticious record do you remember these play crap was wrong. I can list them if you like but it dont really matter.

Comment

i would like you to list my last 18, because i went back 28 games and was 16-12 hahah

so please do explain..

Comment

Sean what is up with you??? Why you do and say the things you do???

Comment

IF YOU SAY SO

HEY SEAN MAC JUST DONT CALL ME LIKE JACK PRICE DOES GOOD LUCK..............$$$$$$$$$$$..................

Comment

i need time off. im going into spectator mode with spot plays. this business is full of crooks and scammers and it ruined gambling for me. im now up to being burned for $1500 on the net.

Comment

You didn't get burned by Quick Saliva did you???

Comment

Here is all your posts went back a couple more to get you a couple of more wins Record 9-13 last 22. Only reason I have kept track of them is because of all your boasting.Still have not looked at todays plays. But I will.
                              GL

Pitt +2 over Okie St(loss)0-1
                              There is no doubt in my mind Okie St had a great season. But the word overachieved comes to my mind. Pitt has basically played poor basketball for 2 games and still won. I like Pitt alot here with the game being closer to thier home. Pitt played Wisconsin in Milwaukee and edged out a tough fought win, it is only a matter of time before they really start clicking.

Syracuse -1 1/2 over Bama(loss)0-2
                              Simply put, Syracuse is the better team. Alabama doesnt really have an answer for the evrything play Hakin Warrick. I just dont know how Bama beat Stanford, but every year the PAC 10 teams come in highly rated and bow out quickly.

UCONN -9 over Vandy(win)1-2
                              When it is all said and done, UCONN will still have the best team in college hoops this year. They are too deep, too talented. Villanueva is the key this game. He can streth the Bama defense out as he can shoot from beyond. Vandy has no answers for Okafur and Villanueva

3rd Round Goy (win)2-2
                              FOR CHRIST SAKE, I AM A MORON, WE ARE IN THE 3RD ROUND
                              ST JOES -2 1/2 BLAH BLAH BLAH
                              YA YA I KNOW IM AN IDIOT

ST JOES -????? IM WAITING ON THIS LINE TO CONTUNUELY DROP AS IT HAS ALREADY DROPPED 1 1/2 POINTS, NOW DOWN TO 2 1/2, HELL IM HOPING TO SOMEHOW GET -1 (win)3-2

yep St Joes it is.... (win)4-2
                              touts again loving okie st as they loved texas last night
                              my f'n line is +2 1/2, largely because i live in philly and so does my local, oh well wont matter they win outright

Mac Report (damn you BC lol)
                              i was all excited with my new mic and had all the plays recorded and BC yanked my addy, you snake you lol.
                              illiNOISE +7 and over(loss)(loss)4-4
                              Texas -3 and over(win)(loss)5-5
                              Nevada +4 to win the game outright(loss)5-6
                              2 small opionios
                              pacers under(loss)5-7
                              kansas over(win)6-7

duke
                              ...duke -7 1/2(loss)6-8

hawks +6(win)7-8
                              this line is heavily inflated. should be a 2-3 point game either way

2 NIT plays
                              oregon +1 1/2(loss)7-9
                              iowa st -2(loss)7-10

im adding lakers -13 1/2 to win by 23(win)8-10

wizards +3 (loss)8-11
                              1-2 last night yikes

HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO CALL ME GAMES OF THE YEAR, LOL, I DID, THERES NOTHING LESS......EXCEPT.....NAH WE'LL WAIT ON UNDERDOG GOY
                              let me make this real simple? whos better depth wise duke or uconn? UCONN. who has been blowing teams out all tourney? UCONN. who is the public in love with? UCONN
                              but where has the money shifted? NOWHERE
                              dont get trapped, UCONN IS THE MOST OBVIOUS PICK TODAY.
                              SO WHOS MY PICK....DUH...DUKE!!!
                              REVERSE FAVORITES 0-5 ATS, DUKE WINS BY 2(win)9-11

im adding okie st (loss) 9-12
                              also id take a look at the okie st over...cappers loving the under, and ga tech....

Opening Day Parlay (loss)9-13
                              Phillies -140
                              Under 8 1/2

Comment

Sean so many of your posts are nothing but BS. A few months ago you asked in a post why you get no respect. You get no respect because you are are a wanna-be tout.

When you first came on this board you were begging for service selections and yet at the same time posting that you and your buddies were well respected gamblers in Philly. You still look for service seletions. A good gamblers is not going to be looking for service plays knowing most are scams. You shit the bed in the Member/Service contest. Then you started posting your selection in your own thread but with a fresh record. After that you posted a few BS GOY games. You posted that you had a good record with your GOY selection. When I called you on it. You apologized stating you forgot about a few selections. Once again you lose all credibility.

Monday night you posted in the service thread that Tony George doesn't play his own selection and he laughs at his clients. Then last night you were posting Tony's a great stand-up guy. Which is it? You lose all credibilty when you post. The members here have a good memory. We are not all degenerate gamblers. We remember the BS you post.

You claim to know this tout and that tout. You are so full of shit. You don't know a single one. Who are you trying to kid? Do you think anyone believes your shit.

You come on this site posting crap. You do so for attention. NEGATIVE attention. When kids don't get the attention they are looking for they'll settle for negative attention.

If you are as good as you think, each day create your own thread. Post your selections along with your record. The same way Wayne, EZ, Homer, Shorty and the other respected cappers on this site. However, I don't believe you have the balls to do it.

If you choose not to post your daily selections then do many of us a favor go into 'spectator mode' and stop posting your shit.

Finally, try a little humble pie. People who have to brag about themselves usually do so because of their insecurities. Let you actions do the talking.

Comment

Working...
                                X