Lakers/Blazers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers/Blazers

NSA has the Blazers as their 20* GOY. They are 'supposedly' 7-0 the last 7 years with their NBA GOY selections.

Not that I don't like the Blazers getting 9 points. What am I missing that is making NSA rate it a NBA GOY? The game is being played in LA. LA very often allow teams the back-door cover when laying many points at home. Many teams follow a loss after a long winning streak with another loss. I don't know the statistics with this trend.

Any input would be appreciated.

Re: Lakers/Blazers

Originally posted by frankb03
    NSA has the Blazers as their 20* GOY. They are 'supposedly' 7-0 the last 7 years with their NBA GOY selections.

Not that I don't like the Blazers getting 9 points. What am I missing that is making NSA rate it a NBA GOY? The game is being played in LA. LA very often allow teams the back-door cover when laying many points at home. Many teams follow a loss after a long winning streak with another loss. I don't know the statistics with this trend.

Any input would be appreciated.
    This may be some helpful input...Lakers SU 53/24...ATS 31/45
    Portland SU 39/37...ATS 39/37...Lakers as a favorite at home ATS 16/20...Port on road ATS 14/15...Lakers avg per game 98 to 93----5 points---Portland seems to hang in there with as far as spread goes.Portland loose as a goose (nothing to lose)..I for one LOVE Portland in this situation...Lakers practiced these last couple days with emphasis on Jacksons TRIANGLE attack...Means less poor shots, more methodical, lower scoring, more effective...This MODE fits a poor PORTLAND team...Love the UNDER also..Just my take..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

kmann

Thanks for your input

Comment

SAY HUH???!!!!

NSA ON CRACK ALREADY!!!! I NOT SAY BLAZER NOT COVER, I ONLY SAY GO AGAINST LAKER THIS TIME YEAR GAME OF YEAR ON CRACK!!!! OUT!!!

WARIOR!!!

Comment

Working...
        X