Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam!!!!!

BAM!!!!!

I TELL Y OU THEY TRY FIX PHILLY GAME!!!!!! I NOT BITE NO WAY!!!! THEY TRY GET EVERYONE ON MILLWOOD NO WAY I BITE I GO WELSS !!!!!!

WHAT HELL SABATHERIA???? HE NOT EAT HIS WHEATIES??? HE CRAZY GIVE UP MILLION RUN!!!! SABBY BET 10,000 DOLLAR ON TWINS!!!! OUT!!!

BYE WARIOR!!!!

Does anyone understand this?

Comment

icetech

there is nothing like warrior anywhere.........of course, the only thing funnier than warriors posts and the replies..........honestly though, as far as i can tell, he does have a winning record, which in the end, is all that matters

b

Comment

Originally posted by Icetech
        Does anyone understand this?

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ice tech

HOW YU NO UNDRESTND?THEY TRY FIXX GAME AND WARIOR BET BIG MOULLA ON PITSBERG!!!AND SABERTHERIA GIVE UP MILION RUN LATE INING HE KNEED PUT MOR GAS IN TANK BEFORE GAME!!!

OK BYE!!!

Comment

like i said

the replies are funnier than the initial post..........i am too tired to look, but did sabathia even give up those late runs???

only warrior would suggest that the first baseball game of the season was fixed.........

classic

b

Comment

warrior

actually sabathia pitched awesome the idiot manager wedge pulled him before start of 8th and he had a 2 hitter goin, but i guess since was first game they didnt want to overuse but then the bullpen came in and gave up 4 to tie it up...sababia deed ate his whetees but mangeer is retdarted

Comment

YOU RIGHT DJ IT NOT SABBY IT JJ AND STEWART JJ SUCK MORE EVERY YEAR OK!!!! SABBY MY MAN THA T WHY I PICK HIM HE GOOD IF HE EAT WHEATY JJ SUCK HIS LUCKY CHAMRS NOT SO LUCKY HE ONLY PITCH 2 THIRD IHNNNIG!!!!\

WQARIOR OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I NOT BET METIOR HAV E NO ACCOUNT BY I LIKE POST GAMES ANYWAY OK OUT!!!!

WEARIOR BYE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X