Mlb Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Opener

If I were a gamblin man I would put a little down on baltimore +185 tonight. Im on the over small. Im working on a new baseball system so bare with me!

good luck 9'er, I just cannot bet against my beloved Bo Sox....

Take care!
    Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

thanks fats, not betting this one except for small on the over (john) because i've been getting killed lately and my processes for baseball are untested! We will see how it goes. Good luck tonight!

-Scott

Comment

Best of luck Scott!

You should be in good shape here! "Weather" or not you believe it we shall see at nights end! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I just played Baltimore, part ML, part run line. Pedro's spring training stats, ie. ERA over 6, Fastball at under 90 mph and no Nomar at SS are reasons against Boston tonight. They also lost their last three opening day games, each with Pedro statring. Oh crap. I didn't realize the time. Sorry, this won't help now, but I'm posting anyway.

Comment

Looking

Like the DEAD SOX of old more than the scoring machine of last year.....BALT doing just about what was expected of them so half the equation is there.....hard to believe bullpens would even enter into the equation but this just the extension of the exhibition league....so into the seventh it is an interesting game....maybe the Orioles will light up the pen for another 4 spot to carry the total.......best of luck AND GLAD MLB is BACK!! Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

gv im glad the mlb is here baskets haven't been treating me well lately!

Comment

I hear ya!

yesterday I had Duke +2 and OK ST on the money line (don't know why that poor Jesse guy caught so much crap over that bet as it was a 2:1 and only lost with a measley second to go) and played them equally to win so lost juice and may as well not bothered........playoffs are usually 180 out from the reg season and I made tons during that but gave a lot back in the playoffs...goint to stick to some selected half plays in the NBA until the playoffs and some totals small in MLB until everything starts to stabilize! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW CAREER!!! Gv

Comment

S49erman

Good Call....

Looks likewe both start off 2/0....Thanks for the encouragement on my thread/picks....

I keep a low profile on the forum, but hopefully I can contribute some during BASEBALL...The only sport I seem to do well in...

Don't think I can get in the same catergory as you, EZ, Homer, Ben, Sparkie, etc, the locals who seem to do well and have some faithful followers...

Hopefully I can contribute some...Love and study my HARD BALL...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X