MLB Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Sunday

Okay, there is something I don't understand. The whole world is on the over in the Red Sox game.

Martinez, on an average gives up 1.9 runs a game vs Baltimore in the last 11 games he has faced them.

Ponson, on an average gives up 4½ runs a game vs Red Sox in the last 9 games he has faced them.

That comes out to say 6½ runs a game between the two of them.

The odds makers are doing thier best not to come off of that 7½, most books have 7½o - 140.

UNDER Red Sox 7½o -140 $$$$$ 3 units to win 3.6 units
    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 04-04-2004, 06:45 PM.

good luck wiz, Im on the over small but I think you might be right here.

Comment

I have the best of both worlds.
      I played over 7(125) at WWTS earlier and just took back some at 8.

Comment

Good luck to everyone!

In two words.........THE WEATHER!

Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

pedro

the oddsmakers had the number high for a reasom. cause pedro is not the same. using past numbers for pedro was misleading. the guy all spring training hit above 90 seldom. i watched him all spring and he was awful. t times looked like a minor leaguer. he will get his game back and be the best for one more year. this was a trap line imo. anytime pedro has a total of 7.5 or higher it usually goes over. a typical pedro-ponson matchup should be 6.5-7 max. you will know pedro is back when you start seeing low numbers. good luck to you. as a rule, be very careful taking unders on opening day, and fading in bases is death. you think vegas cares about any one baseball game when theres like 50 some games in one week?

Comment

mark,

pretty easy to say after the game is over huh?

Comment

It's kinda funny cause pedro went 6 only allowing 2 earned runs, If im not mistaken it was Timlin that pitched terribly, and if it werent for a botched double play in the top and error in the bottom of the eighth that game probly would have been under.
              Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Working...
              X