Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the bad blood..........

over one measly game?
    Hasn't everyone won close games and lost close games before?
    What's the big deal?........the Duke and UConn game is over and it was close.........so what!!!!!

There is way too much HYPE going on before some of these games and I think that adds "fuel to this meaningless fire."

This forum SHOULD be about helping each other find winners and not some kind of ego trip about picking one stupid game right!
    One stupid game does not make a season!

I know..........it was only a small minority of members making this thing a big deal but can everyone PLEASE STOP ALL THE HYPE because there are no sure winners!!!
    It seems that many people want to believe that there is really such a thing as a GOY.
    Every GOY thread gets a ton of views.........when they should really have ZERO views!!!!!!

Picking a decent majority of winners over time.........that is what's really important!!!!!

Bennojd
    Last edited by Bennojd; 04-04-2004, 01:50 AM.
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Money, emotions, more money.
    What do you think, pal?
    The forum is great and some fights are just cleaning the air.
    That's ok, it'll stop very fast.
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

i agree it was terrible beat, duke followers should be happy, but nothing beats the nc state break down 2 weeks ago..up 10 with 2 minutes left...hey it's life it's just another riduclious loss when ur on the right side...

Comment

Games like this is why we gamble, who wasn't on the edge of your seat at the end regardless of who you had...Otherwise I would have been doing something else.

GLTA

Comment

ben

i read what you posted in my thread and the only reason i put that up was because things were getting out of control last night........in one thread , people were going at it so badly that wayne had to close it..........

of course i agree with you , 1 game, who cares, and i was just trying to make the people who had uconn relax b/c some of them were way out of control............

i had duke and it seemed a lot of the others who did were just getting attacked

no big deal
          b

Comment

The game sure didn't unfold like I had thought. I figured UConn would come out strong and in the end be close. Was right on the latter. Unfortunately I had my bigger wagers on the first half. Thats how it goes and today is a new day.

Best of Luck to all today.

Comment

bd blood

Missed out on the bad blood but saw 2 great games. Bought a pt on the uconn game to gain a push. If this season taught me nothing else it taught me how important buying pts can be. Numerous games became wins and pushes simple by buying a point. Will make note of this lesson for next season. Like uconn on mon. Thanks to all for the imput!!!!!1 hc

Comment

this is why you always buy 2 points

Comment

Working...
                X