Got killed by oklahoma st.

Ncaab
    1.5 units
    duke under

Hey was that a service play you used on Okie St

Comment

mike, you didn't miss out on anything.

Comment

Are you serious?? That guy is a fucking joke. Sorry to hear you lost , jump on East Coast they have won me a bundle. They had GT tonight.

Comment

GL 9'r on the total!
          Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Me too let's get it in. Faded the side though and went with Uconn

Comment

mike, im not usually one for services but pretty soon im not really going to have the time to put in the work for games myself. (new career) this guy before today has made me money so we will see how it goes. You should have gotten a password right when you purchased it, a screen should have come up with it on it. Good luck to you.

Comment

mike who did you fade?

Comment

The service that you are speaking about. He had a 2 or 3* on Duke.

I'm glad it works for you, he's lost me a bunch the last couple of days. To hype a game like that saying it's 7-0 all that other BS and then for the game to go the way it did makes me question this guy. He was totally on the wrong side.

Comment

well I got pretty stupid and lost more than half my bankroll think im gonna step back for awhile.

Comment

I hear you. Another great day for QuickSalva, -17 units

Comment

Working...
                      X