• Show
Clear All

• Saturday Card

Ok St
    Duke

(writeups in other threads)

LEANS

GS
    Western Conference team that has been playing better of late, coming off a loss against a team playing their 1st home game off a road trip. GS has been much better on the road of late while Cleveland has not done well at home recently. From the scoring numbers, Cleveland not much better at home than on the road. Even though they have played better talent of late, trends indicating Cleveland not good coming off blowout losses, while GS is good coming off an ATS win.

GL All:D
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

HUNGlikeaflea.......LOL

I agree
    Okalahoma St and Duke, but Cleveland?line is inflated, which leads me to believe this may be a fishermans special.
    Cleveland should be -3

Best Of luck

Comment

LOL

I was thinking the same thing Wiz.

Then I saw Cleveland 7-0 SU/ATS at home against GS:eek:

I think they had to set this one high with that trend swimming around.

It's just a lean right now. Line moved from an open of 5:confused:

Remember,
      it's how you use it. I heard fleas are wild in bed
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

With Dampier not playing I'm off Golden Showers.

Liking the Under though.

Clev been giving up a ton to higher class talent on the road, coming home to a game they need. GS allowing 96 on the road from a tougher division (now playing an Eastern Conf team), and despite giving up a ton last night, allowing only 88 over their last five. GS been playing a ton of games of late may have tired legs. Both teams coming off games where they gave up 107 and 111. For much of recent history, the following game after giving up a big number, each team has held it's following opponent to low 90's or below. Ton of trends favoring the Under here for each team playing with above stated conditions (coming off games allowing a lot of points). I'm thinking the driving up of the number here from what it opened at has created some value as well.

Comment

Working...
        X