wins by rankings
    #81 Northern Iowa
    #25 Boston College
    #24 Nevada
    #18 Kansas
    average margin of victory 5 points

Line figures to be Oklahoma St. -1½
    Why did it open @ Oklahoma St.-4 ????

Not sure, but, don't you think that around 70% or more of the public would be all over ok st if they were only laying 1 or 2?

Comment

uncmike

yes I do.
      I feel books are try'in to push the public to Georgia Tech.
      I'm not budging......LOL

Comment

interesting, i was thinkin about laying some on ga tech, but i didnt want to bet against the team who i think will win the championship. I may put my money on ok st now. Thanks for the info wiz

Comment

Re: NCAABB food for thought

Originally posted by ************

Line figures to be Oklahoma St. -1½
          Why did it open @ Oklahoma St.-4 ????

wiz don't you think the line could be this high because the game is in Texas and figures to be somewhat like a home game for the Cowboys? I think it could be a definate advantage and homecourt could cause a 3 pt. swing.

GL

Comment

wayne

you may be right, but I'm not sure it would be a 3 point advantage.
            Texas is a bordering state, but one very large state. I'm sure the people in Texas are not all that fond of Oklahoma St after they handed it to the home boys a couple of times.....LOL
            I see you are on G Tech yourself, and you make a statement about the line being to high.
            Best Of Luck

Comment

True. That's also a good point cause i'm sure many Texas fans bought tickets thinking the Longhorns might be there. I really think Okla St wins a very close game but it is definately a tougher game to cap with all the circumstances surrounding it.

Good Luck today!

Comment

Wiz

Haven't seen you say a whole lot about the Uconn game! Other than i think you said that they beat Duke! Is that still the feeling? Thank hc

Comment

hazsupport

I haven't said one word. I don't like the game. I have a lean towards the under as of now, nothing solid as of this morning

Comment

Wiz

K Thanks i knew u liked Oak st to win it all and i thought i saw the huskies hat located below that! Thanks

Comment

Over the last five games...

Ok St shot Over 50% and allowed 36.5% from the floor against better teams.

GT shot 44.6% and allowed 41% against easier.

Ok St left Joe's in the game by giving them 7 more turnovers.

I'm thinking Ok St's last game wasn't their best and they still won against a very good St Joes team, just ask Martelli how good they are. GT pretty much left it on the court with their last win. They did allow Kansas back in and then had to dominate OT. Ok St has a good idea now of what GT will try to do when Elder is not in the lineup. Sutton's team has the ability to adjust better to the opposition's game plan. GT has been on a nice run but the stronger team will win here. Favorites of 4-6 are 12-4 SU & ATS in the final four round since '87. As I said, Ok St has more of an up side while GT may have played their best game.
                      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X