• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert !!!!! final 4

Records

10* 63-32
    7* 31-29
    5* 52-48

10* Duke (+2) vs Uconn---->I was stunned to hear phil martelli say on national radio that uconn will win both their games by 10+ points.........i myself cannot get past the fact that they never showed during the year that they were as good as everyone thinks they are now.........they did not play a top 40 team in route to getting here and calhoun beating coach k 4 times in not likely.......who was worse, vandy or alabama?? one could argue that michigan's road of missouri, oklahoma, hawaii, oregon and rutgers was a tougher road to the championship than uconn had.............i will assume okafor is healthy but who knows.........duhon's injury has not seemed to make much of a difference............straight up , i think duke is the better team who played in a better conference and i will take dang/williams over emeka and hope that duke's perimeter defense will stop the likes of anderson and armstrong from hitting a zillion 3's.........uconn has had a million chances this year to show they are the best team and aside from the big east final vs. pitt, they did not show me much onthe road........in what should be a great game, i say duke wins this (or loses by 1) and advances to lose in the title game......do not discount the fact that in a close game, jj redick and his 96% will be going to the line vs. uconn and their string of 60something % shooters.............

5* ok state / ga tech under 142

no opinion on the ok state game.........i do not think ok state should be favored by 5 but ga tech has struggled against good defensive teams........if i had to play it, i would play tech but barring something crazy, i will surely take the winner of this game in the finals getting points...maybe as a 10*

good luck
    b

THAT GOOD REOCRD 10 STAR SHORTY WOW OK!!!! THAT OVER 60CENT!!! UNCONN GOOD DEFENSE THEY WIN IT ALL???? I PULL 4 YOU SHORTY I NOT ON GAME!@!!!

WAIORIOR BYE@!!!!

Comment

I LIEK TEH PLAY!! I WELL BE ON IT TWO!! UCUNT CAN NOT BEAT DICK AND CAOCH KAY!! YOU HAVE BIG LOK WIHT THIS JUAN!!

OK BYE!!
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

LOL!!! You're killing me EZ!!!!!!

Comment

ez

i am more confident now b/c of ez's post

b

Comment

Glad you Made the Pick

Shorty:

Glad you made the pick and brough Warrior out of hiding.

PWong

Comment

pwong

brigning warroir out of hiding adds much more to this forum than the 10* ever could

Comment

Good Luck on your 10*!!

Comment

Good Luck Shorty!!!!!!

I see the under is down to 139. I bought in at 141 1/2. I have UCON to win in basketball pool so probably be sitting on the sidelines of the 10*. Unless if GT upsets OK St then I will be backing Duke to quarantee some cash.
                  Racing Assistance

Comment

gotta love that

on a year where the 10*'s are 67%, that was only fitting

great game

b

Comment

OH MY GOD shorty.... that Duke game was close... but they covered... thanks for your picks.. made me little more greener in my wallet...

Comment

Thanks for all your help during this tourney! That was the most unbelievable finish. I thought I totally lost but Duhon saved us all.

Comment

I NOT HIDING ALREADY THANK COMMENT THOUGH OK!!!!! I JUST GO LIBARY SOMETIMME WHEN I CAN I NOT HAVE COMP[UTER!!!! I WORK TOO OK OUT!!~!

WARIOR BYE!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X