X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genius Play Of The Year

One more day 'till payday
    Welcome To My World

Why the hell do you waste our time with a post like this?
    :angryfire
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Probably a teenager that is not getting enough attention at home. I feel sorry for you, buddy.

Comment

Ummm make me a moderator so i can ban guys like this please

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBettor
          Why the hell do you waste our time with a post like this?
          :angryfire
          What if its LEGIT and he posts a WINNER?

I doubt anyone will play it since they havent seen him before but ONE has to get started somewhere.

I say give him a chance!

PEACE

Comment

If he posts winners, it's ok.
            But what's the reason for a posting with a title like that and senseless bullshit in it?
            If he knows already that his "Play of the year" (I can puke when I hear things like this ,by the way) is tomorrow he should already know who he is betting on, right?
            So.... he should either post it or doesn't post it.
            But making promises in a title and then just posting a count-down is really dumb.

I'm not playing anybodys plays here, but I know several others do and they will be pissed off too, when they have such a posting, claiming to contain the "play of the year"...
            You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
            X