NCAABB Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAABB Thursday

There is some smart money on the under in this game RUTGERS/MICHIGAN.
    Seems every time John Q Public gets it to 135½ or above, it gets knocked back down to 135.

UNDER MICHIGAN 136 $$$$$$$$$$ 1½ Hot Chicks

Best Of Luck

good luck Wiz!

Makes sense with Mich giving an average at around 64.2 and change in their latest endeavors defensively.......just makes one think you will see one of those patented 69-65 type Michigan wins at games end where both sets of numbers fall close on target.....unlike the Oregon fiasco.......BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

whats your definition

of smart money. and how do you track it or is it a guess. i think rutgers goes very cold tonight and mich controls clock and game. i know your a fader. good luck bro

Comment

upgrade

line went to 137½

UNDER MICHIGAN 137½ $$$$$$$$$$ 3 Hot Chicks

Comment

Not only that

But the side suddenly dropped to -4!!
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Re: whats your definition

Originally posted by markman
            of smart money. and how do you track it or is it a guess. i think rutgers goes very cold tonight and mich controls clock and game. i know your a fader. good luck bro
            Well, first I was a book for 15+ years. The public is all over the over. You see the line get pushed up slowly by the public, and slammed down all at once. this has happened three times, which shows SMART money. Now late all the public money is comming in late and pushing it way up.
            Oh yeah, I forgot one thing, I don't guess at anything when it comes to MONEY.

Comment

WIZ.....

WIZ.........

What can I say...You're "THE WIZ" and that's that!!!

I always enjoy your posts.

Good Luck to us and the UNDER.

FB:tongue:

Comment

Het WIZ, I took the under and they have 30 points with 11;00 MINUTES LEFT, i HOPE THEY COOL OFF OR WE ARE IN TROUBLE...

Comment

Gage

that isn't all that bad, that is on pace for 125-130 game. It would be nice to see it slow a little, but no need to get nervous yet. If it's at 70 at half, then we get nervous.....LOL

Comment

second half is all that counts. look at tech and ok st under looked great and then OT. im hoping for a michigan blow out so hopefully no ot

Comment

meant to say g tech-kansas

sorry

Comment

57 AT HALF wiz, SO FAR SO GOOD. i HOPE THEY DON'Y CATCH FIRE THE SECONDhalf. I have a feeling they will and that would be our luck. I got the under at 135 so I will be sweeting more than you. Lets go DEFENSE>>>>>>>>

Comment

wiz, are you saying that smart money always moves it atleast a full point move?

Comment

S49erman

No, not saying that at all.
                            Tonight public was betting the over, every time the line would go up, it would get knocked back down. Smart money was waiting for a number, every time they got it, they sent in a little more. In the end, all the late public money pushed the line to 137½

Comment

thanks wiz, I hope to pick your brain sometime about this, as I have been capping this way for a few months and have never done so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X