Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homer,Trotter,eieio35, and ez winners.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer,Trotter,eieio35, and ez winners.......

I run 2 different Nascar pools,2 different NFL pools and an MLB pool. I have been for years at work and this will be my first year doing a Baseball one. I'm telling you 4 cause i have all your email address' and i wanted to send you out the sheet through email for the Baseball one. I have about 30 people in it right now but i'm looking for more.

It's not high stakes just $20 to play. I keep the prices of all the pools reasonable to get people in. I email out the standings for each pool every week and i thought maybe you or some of your friends might be interested. I'm not concerned about the money as much as i am just getting the picks in before Sunday night at 8. If you or others you know want to play then i could email you my physical add. and you could mail a check or money order. I don't see alot of the people in the pools and they just get the standings through email. My girlfriend handles the computer work and sets up the program so we can run them without headaches.

It is called "MLB Team Ball"

You have 9 groups (Called innings) and you have to pick 1 team from each of them. After that it takes care of itself and you don't have to do another thing the rest of the season.

You get 3 pts. each time 1 of your teams gets a Win. 1 pt. for every home run hit by your teams. 1 pt. for every run scored by your teams and -1 point for every run given up. You also have bonus pts. awarded. 20 points to any team that throws a no-hitter and 20 points for the World series Winner. I am also awarding 20 points to each team at the end of the year that has the rookie of the year, cy young and mvp players on it. The playoffs and the 1st two games already played will count. If some of your teams don't make the playoffs than you will have to rely on the post season awards to move you up in the standings.

Let me know if you have any interest and i'll email it to you.

Wayne

I'm game. Please send me the info.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sounds good to me Wayne. Send me the info!
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

yes send me the info, but I cant compete with you and ez!!!

Comment

EXCELLENT!

eieio35, there is no real handicapping involved here, just alot of luck! :D

I'll email to you guys tonight. Thanks for playing

Comment

i'm in...i didn't really read all of the post but i know money is involved so i'm in too

i've been on jury duty all week and that's the reason i haven't been around, it was over on friday though

send me the info Wayne....:tongue:
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

John, Homer, and eieio35 emailed and confirmed they would play so it will be fun. I will mail you the info later. I have about 40 people in as of now!

GL and Thanks

Comment

Wayne. That sounds like fun, especially not having to do anything once the season starts. Do you think you can try finding me. My ISP is value with the N word at the end, not the C word. Remove the first three letters of my user name here.

Comment

John,Homer,trotter, and eieio35

I think were at about 50 people now. It should be interesting to see what happens. I noticed a couple people with the same exact teams. I was wondering if that would happen but then again i didn't expect this many people. Oh well either they win or lose together. My girlfriend will have her hands full keeping the stats for this one!

We have done a football pool with about 60-65 people in it but it was all run through a website...... This one will be done weekly by us. She has a good program set up for it though. I can't wait for it to start!

GO YELLOW JACKETS!

Comment

Wayne

1) go yellow jackets

2)if you need another guy to join, you can e-mail me, not sure if only your friends are allowed, but if not, east coast is always game to pools for money, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X