Picks for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for Monday

Well my Raiders let me down but i did pound the over! My college hoops have been going strong still since i have been posting them and if anyone has followed them i hope you have cashed in at a pretty good clip as i have, the nba has had me around 500 until yesterday's horrible run and i play the nba lightly as i do not see the clear mismatches as i do in college so good luck to all and here's hoping the run continues because this has clearly turned into a site where if you get someone to follow your picks you can win 6 nights and lose 1 in any given week and all you are credited for is your one bad day of posting!

LOVE the posts that are done by 75% of the people on here but the other 25% probably should not be betting because it seems that they cannot afford to lose!

COLLEGE (62-42) (4-1 yest.) NBA (15-20)

College

N.C. Wilm. -3 -Mason has lost 3 of last 4 coming in and have some major injury concerns with several guys questionable.Wilmington has won 5 straight overall and 6 straight on the road winning those 6 by an average of 14 points!

UCONN. P -Huskies struggled down south but i think they have enough with Okafor and Gordon to outduel Marcus Hatten.

Texas +7 -Kansas will be without Simien again and have struggled in the 2 games since the injury.We have been going against KU in both those games and are going to do it again tonight. Texas lost at Arizona by 3 and we saw what they did to KU! Longhorns may not win but the touchdown is too much to turn down!

App St. -9 -Furman has lost 8 of 9 on the road and in those losses they were crushed by an average of 19 points a game! Not enough? Furman is a dismal 2-5 ATS on the road and App St. is 4-0 ATS at home........Blowout?

Manhattan +4 -Jaspers could walk away tonight with the win here they are 7-1 on the road.

Murray St. -16 1/2 -BLOWOUT BOY'S!......Tenn St. has only 2 wins on the year against Morris Brown on the road (they lost to them at home ) and Trevacca Nazarene in the first game of the season Tenn St. has lost their last 4 home games against not very good competition by an average of 23 points at home! They have even lost at home in their second game of the year to Fisk college......Fisk college record this year 1-1 they lost their other game by 30 points to mighty Belmont!

NBA (Feeling good about these also tonight! )

Phoenix +3 1/2 - Bounceback time tonight!

Clippers -3 - The return of Miller.

Indiana -3 -Please.........Miami ........is not that good!

Houston -2 -Man do they need a win.

N.O. -1 1/2 -No Davis no matter Hornets get back on the winning track at home.

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 01-27-2003, 05:16 PM.

Ill-Chicago -5 1/2 -Detroit 1-4 ATS as road dog and Chicago won at Titans by 3 look for more of the same by 10 tonight at home!

Comment

5-2 in CBB good job

Comment

CBB Plays

5-1...pretty good night!

Comment

awilly,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
          X