No announcement yet.

Picks For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this game at 145 which would put it over by 10 pts.

I'm not playing it though cause i got burned bad the other night with the Michigan over. Both teams just sat on the ball in the 2nd half after thinking at halftime i had it in the bank with alot of points already scored. It should go over though.

Thanks John.

GL

Comment

Public % is high on the over. It just may go under.

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

looks like another good night for a some hockey parlay action. i can't decide which i like better between boston -1/2 and tampa -1/2. i think i'm going to leave nashville alone.
        any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ClubDirt
          looks like another good night for a some hockey parlay action. i can't decide which i like better between boston -1/2 and tampa -1/2. i think i'm going to leave nashville alone.
          any thoughts?

Boston without a doubt!

GL

Comment

NHL (224-234) -66.58 Units
            --------------------------------------

"Hat Trick" (3 Units)

Montreal (ML) +130

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

Cross Sport (51-63) -2.12 Units
              -------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
              "Cross Sport" Parlay (10 Units)
              .................................................. .

Boston (-1/2) NHL - T.B. (-1/2) NHL - Lakers (ML) NBA +130

Comment

Arena Football (36-31) +3.10 Units
                --------------------------------------------------

"3 UNITS" ***

Georgia +5.5

Comment

MLB Exhibition Ball (2-0) +2.00 Units
                  -----------------------------------------------

"1 UNIT" *

Baltimore +100

Texas +115

Comment

Good Luck Wayne Thanks for the arena

Comment

wayne

pretty impressive how you know so many sports. haven't seen to many people that can play a lot of games in a lot of sports and fare well like you. most don't have the balls to play a lot. i love your confidence in yourself and that's why you do well

Comment

Thanks!

Hockey has killed me this year but with the addition of Nascar and Womens Hoops which are also doing well........ It's been a good run here.

I Totally agree with you too about fading money or the public. I have stated that here SEVERAL times. To me personally it's no different than betting "Blind". I cap my games and it doesn't matter if it's 9 in the morning or 6:30 at night, it's when i have the time. That's why my posts are usually spread out anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. After work i usually cap each sport one at a time and post it when i'm done. I could care less who the Public, Services, or the Money is on....... I simply never look and i just shop my lines while capping and i bet the best one.

Good Luck

Wayne

Comment

unfortunately

for me i faded the public during march madness. anyone who faded lost their ass off. trust me right now every fader is trying to get back their losses. even if they do well final four they got killed. however it used to work years ago but not no more. you have to know your shit these days to survive. thanks to two people in the biz i stopped. even bookies will tell you fading doesn't work. faders think people lose so the public loses. people lose cause they chase and their gambling addicts so sooner or later they run out of cash.

Comment

Re: unfortunately

Originally posted by markman
                            for me i faded the public during march madness. anyone who faded lost their ass off. trust me right now every fader is trying to get back their losses. even if they do well final four they got killed. however it used to work years ago but not no more. you have to know your shit these days to survive. thanks to two people in the biz i stopped. even bookies will tell you fading doesn't work. faders think people lose so the public loses. people lose cause they chase and their gambling addicts so sooner or later they run out of cash.

Well said!

........But i don't follow public perception and i lost my ass during the tournament too. It was a weird tourney in my view.

Comment

Wayne,
                              I'm also very impressed with your skill in handicapping so many different sports so well. You said you cap when you get the time. How long does it usually take you to cap, say for example a typical night in the NBa of about 8-10 games?

Comment

About 1-2 hours to cap that many nba games. Sometimes i will do some in the morning and the rest at night.

GL!

Comment

Working...
                                X