Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad loss Pimp

That's the NBA
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

That loss STUNG bad...............to BLOW a 21 point lead and a 7 point lead with under 4 minutes is very DEVASTATING. Again I feel I had the right side but just bad luck. How many times does a 4.5 point road favorite come back from 21 down and cover the game?

Bad TIMING & believe me when I say I am VERY VERY SORRY If I caused anyone to follow me BLINDLY.

PEACE

Comment

MCP!

Did you happen to check out my plays of the last week? You need to apologize TO NO ONE!!

UTHER DEN BRO WHORIER!!

No ONE follows picks blindly as most have a record of who does well and who sucks (aka GoatDike lately) as in the Rutgers game!

You put out more winners than losers so do not worry about it!

On to the next one and I am sure it will be solid...

THANKS FOR YOUR PLAYS AND BEST OF LUCK!!!

GLODDORK!
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Pimp-I played the game as a 1 star out of respect to you.
          I must say that even before the game started I had my doubts about this game as a GOY in view of Orlando's 24-51 ATS record; that is pretty awful and reminds me of betting the Tigers last year.
          This pathetic team pissed away a big lead against the Bulls the other night and I am sure most of players are just happy to see the season end.
          Personally at this point I would rather find a GOY against this sorry bunch in their remaining games
          Last edited by savage1; 04-03-2004, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Pimp

this is gambling. no one at all should be following blindly. You don't charge for your plays, you don't call people on the phone, telling them you have the GOY
            I know the feeling you are having right now, I think most of us here know the feeling.
            Now shake off the funk, and lets win some cash.

Comment

Re: Pimp

Originally posted by ************
              this is gambling. no one at all should be following blindly. You don't charge for your plays, you don't call people on the phone, telling them you have the GOY
              I know the feeling you are having right now, I think most of us here know the feeling.
              Now shake off the funk, and lets win some cash.
              Losing is EXPECTED Wiz........its an inevitable part of the game

Just the way it happened is what makes it tough to swallow

Thanx for the SUPPORT guys, I appreciate it

PEACE

Comment

hand tough!

Hang tough pimp! We had the right side just the wrong outcome! Lets get some back today! hc

Comment

I don't mean to be repetitive, but can't see taking a team which had lost 9 straight and was 24-51 ATS and making it a GOY status especially this late in the season.
                  Sure they had a big lead, but if anything that just shows how bad this team has become.
                  As they say, you can win many times by going with a streak but can lose only one time by going with it;that seems to be the case here.
                  Small play sure if you have a hunch(thats what I did) but thats it. jmho.

Comment

Savage U are correct my friend but in no way was I making a play on the Orlando Magic.......I was playing against Atlanta.

If they were to play again tonight under the same circumstances I would play the game again just the same.

PEACE

Comment

MotorCity-ok but I don't understand the logic.
                      Betting against Atlanta, fine, but betting on the horrible Magic to be the ones to beat them as a GOY doesn't add up.
                      Still, you have a lot more good calls and logic than bad ones.
                      I am just offering an opinion regarding the GOY status.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        MotorCity-ok but I don't understand the logic.
                        Betting against Atlanta, fine, but betting on the horrible Magic to be the ones to beat them as a GOY doesn't add up.
                        Still, you have a lot more good calls and logic than bad ones.
                        I am just offering an opinion regarding the GOY status.
                        Point Well Taken........I posted earlier also that I was a little disturbed that it was the Orlando Magic who I was playing with but I cant pick & choose SYSTEM GAMES or else I once again will be throwing DARTS

PEACE

Comment

Pimp-Just let me offer one last opinion.
                          Systems are great, but sometimes when you see a team like Orlando which had lost 9 straight going into game and which has worst ATS of any team in the league, you have to at least pass if not go the other way. jmho.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                            Pimp-Just let me offer one last opinion.
                            Systems are great, but sometimes when you see a team like Orlando which had lost 9 straight going into game and which has worst ATS of any team in the league, you have to at least pass if not go the other way. jmho.
                            The FUNNY PART is Savage is thats a key component of my SYSTEM

Tonight Im playing just as heavy on Cleveland who is 1-7 L8 ATS who is playing G St who is 9-1 L10 ATS. I LOVE CLEVELAND

My system has many more ingredients but current ATS trends help me rate the plays

PEACE

Comment

I understand what you are saying, but on the other hand when for example it is late in the season and one team has packed it in and/or is as bad as Orlando is(having lost 9 straight now 10), I personally would use common sense and NOT use the system.
                              That is my opinion, and I can understand if you do not agree.
                              I personally hardly ever go against a streak whether a team is on a winning or a losing one no matter what the rationale is to do so.

Comment

cavs

Lets hope Silas can pump thoughs boys up @ the half and the Golden boys leggs are getting tired on this road trip. After seeing that Orlando game and couple others I think anything is possible! hc

Comment

Working...
                                X