Kemp Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemp Wednesday

Did okay yesterday (2-0, +4 units) so lets try to take a little more from the man today.

NHL

Ottawa at Florida

Ottawa over it's last 5 road games have averaged 3 per game and given up 3 per game while at home Florida has averaged 2.6 and given up 2.8 over it's last 5 home games. While I expect this one will keep me biting my nails until the last minute I still feel the over play is the one for me. None of the games this season between these two have gone over 5 so a word of caution.

Ott/Fla Over 5 -128 = WIN (I was wrong, not a nail biter)

Vancouver at Anahiem

Over their last 5 games Vancouver has averaged 3.4 GF and 2.4 GA. Anahiem likewise is 3.2 GF and 3.0 GA over their last 5 while allowing 3.8 GA in their last 5 home games. Vancouver can still score as evident with the 6 against Phoenix in their last game.

Van/Ana Over 5 +102 = LOSS
    Vancouver Over 2.5 -130 = LOSS
    Vancouver ML -137 = WIN

San Jose at Los Angeles

3 out of 4 of their games have hit 5 or more which doesn't mean alot to me as I am concerned about now. each of these teams can score 3 goals in this one and each of these teams can allow 3 goals in this one. I guess any way you slice it this should go over. The Kings have lost 8 in a row and no reason for them to come out if the funk tonight while the Sharks have won 4 in a row and have beaten better teams than the Kings. My top play tonight is the Sharks.

SJ/LA Over 5 +117 = LOSS
    San Jose over 2.5 -110 = WIN
    San Jose ML -134 (3*) = WIN

Best of Luck to everyone on their plays.

Now on another note. Not sure if many if any of you good people bet any Nascar Busch Series or Nextel Cup races but I do spend time handicapping head to head matchups if that is of any interest to anyone.
    Last edited by AlynKemp; 04-01-2004, 09:17 AM.

Soccer

Spain vs Denmark

Spain -150(2*) = WIN (2-0)
    Last edited by AlynKemp; 03-31-2004, 04:55 PM.

Comment

NBA

New Jersey -2.5 (2*) = WIN
      Last edited by AlynKemp; 03-31-2004, 09:56 PM.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Thanks and same to you.

Comment

AlynKemp:

Nice job so far!
            I enjoy your write-ups and picks!
            Keep up the good work!

Bennojd

p.s.> (2-0) is more than okay!
            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Bennojd

Thanks for the kind words.

I was lucky to get the Nets last night as when it was in the 4th qtr I figured it for a loss. I was also a little surprised Vancouver couldn't hit 3 goals but with the NHL getting down to the crunch it might be a little harder until playoff time as some games wont mean much to some.

I like to bet some (now don't laugh) golf head to heads but I don't like to play the first rounds. I have done pretty well with them particularly the women. Infact the last two weekends the LPGA has very good to me. Legs have no bearing in my decisions though.

All the Best to you.

Comment

Shit,
                I forgot to say hello to a new member:

HELLO!!!! :D :D :D

Post some winners, inside information or nude girls.
                I do not care what (of these three things) you're gonna post...

You chose the right forum!

GL,
                GB
                You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Guten Targ

That is about the extent of what I know and that might even be incorrect.

Thanks for the hello and best of luck on all your plays.

Comment

AK

WELCOME TO BC

Comment

Working...
                    X