X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: utah/hornets

Originally posted by fjb2929
    not one capper on the hornets-jim feist goy(which automatically begs you to bet the hornets)....but utah should not be giving 8 pts to anyone!!!!
    New Orl on road--13-22...Avg 90.1 pts---40.9 FG%--30.5 3pt%--74.9 FT%

Utah at home--25-11...Avg 90.6 pts---44.4 FG%---32.6 3pt%---76.7 FT%...

Figures based on a HEALTHY Hornet team...2 starters out...Home court adv. to Utah should be worth 4-5 pts, lack of 2 starters on Hornets should account for at least 6 points...

I look for it to be 94-82 UTAH...Thats my way of looking at it...Lord Knows it had nothing to do with FEIST claiming his Big Play...You're right that should be enough reason to fade, but I never have listened to Feist before, and sometimes a "blind hog finds an acorn"....LOL whatever you do..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Perhaps Feist is having a 5* in order to raise money to pay off his ex-wife for his recent divorce.:D

Comment

I AGREE---YOU GUYS ARE DA BEST

Originally posted by buttskins
        U GUYS R THE BEST OUT THERE...........

THANKS
        Once again fellows/gals, thanks for all the input despite having communication/link problems....

Good night to ya SPARK/Savage1...this ole mans tired today...

C U Tomorrow.....kmann

Comment

I dont like the Jazz tonite.

Too many cappers on them and they havent shown much lately to make me think they cover a number like that.

To me the play is either NOTHING or on the Hornets.

Comment

wallstreet---partialy agree

Originally posted by wallstreet
            I dont like the Jazz tonite.

Too many cappers on them and they havent shown much lately to make me think they cover a number like that.

To me the play is either NOTHING or on the Hornets.
            I COULD see the NOTHING play, but not the Hornets way...Utahs last 6 victories at home were...
            Beat Seattle by 13---Det by 8---Lakers by 5---Gol St by 14---Wash by 8---Denver by 2----

Granted some of these teams are not the caliber of Hornets, but a couple of them are better, and they were HEALTHY....Not 2 starters out, including your BEST man----DAVIS...he makes this offense go..

What a wonderful world to be able to SHARE/Debate difference of opinions...LOL whatever you do...I'm staying on UTAH...Hell I miss em all the time...

Comment

Utah

To the bank baby!! I had no idea what to bet, so were going with Mary!!! I will always follow a woman, you know they are smarter than we are!!

:D

Comment

Utah tonight

Old system play that has been effective for years and years .

when Utah is rested and team comes in having played on the road previous night utah had almost 68% ATS record during the malone, stockton years..made alot of money on this angle over the years and it applies tonight....

line is that high for a reason i can understand the play, but i guarantee you thats why they are playing that side tonight

Good Luck

Joey
                ALNY the stock to retire on.

Comment

Keep your eye on the game all night, the Jazz are late chokers..they do not hold leads deep into games.

Good luck everyone, I will root for you all..the game looks odd to me, I expect a 5pt game here and would noy be shocked if they lose outright..

Get that loser Ostertag off the team, he is horrible!!!!!!

Comment

Wallstreet-I agree with you.
                    I would never play the Jazz laying that many, win or lose.
                    I was going to play NO myself but laid off the game entirely just because so many supposed good services on Utah.

Comment

• Savage,

The Jazz are my favorite NBA team and I feel like I know them. I was on the 2nd row when they visited PHX..what a waste of money going to an NBA game is..I got the tickets which at face value were almost 200 for 2, for 100. I still felt ripped off..the NBA stinks.

Anyway, I want the Jazz to get to the playoffs. I dont like Portland and Denver has many years to make it, plus they have blown a late lead and dont deserve it. I think Sloan is coach of the year too..without Harpring them getting to .500 is amazing.

But...the Jazz laying this number even at home just makes no sense to me.

I hate to go against them, so it is a no play in my book.

Gotta get that CLN going for you..gotta get SONSE going for me..I have lost all my profits from the last 2 months on this baby..really chapping my a$$..

lol

Comment

• Wallstreet-I here ya and agree.
                        To be continued (the stocks that is) on stock thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X