Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate it, pimp.

Comment

Love the picks Pimp. Keep up the great capping. Baseball's just around the corner, but first let's kill the end of the NBA season and college hoops. any thought on nit final tomorrow? Personally I like michigan. I'm with you on the ncaa finals too.

Comment

Ill prolly make a miniscule wager on the WOLVERINES & also the UNDER

1H & Under also and If they are up big at half prolly another miniscule wager on Rutgers since they usually cough up big HT leads (unlike yesterday)

MICH & Under, MICH 1H & Under, 2H Under and depending on the HT score another side wager. MINISCULE WAGERS

I cant wait for the NBA PLAYOFFS........SYSTEM works very well in the PLAYOFFS

Duke is gonna be a HUGE play for me this weekend and Im also gonna ML GT for a UNIT as far as they can go (I can get better than the 7:1 that way)

PEACE

Comment

BEST OF LUCK

TO YOU tonight MCP! Those a lot of plays for you but like you said we do match up on a couple and no mismatches on the rest so lets go for the broom on the ones we do!!!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nets 2H -4.5 (adjusted +4.5)

New Orleans +8.5 (making it a 2X play)

PEACE

Comment

3-4 NIGHT -2.6 UNITS

not a great night to say the least but it coulve been worse

I guess Im not pissed because of the NHL treating me so good

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                Ill prolly make a miniscule wager on the WOLVERINES & also the UNDER

1H & Under also and If they are up big at half prolly another miniscule wager on Rutgers since they usually cough up big HT leads (unlike yesterday)

MICH & Under, MICH 1H & Under, 2H Under and depending on the HT score another side wager. MINISCULE WAGERS

I cant wait for the NBA PLAYOFFS........SYSTEM works very well in the PLAYOFFS

Duke is gonna be a HUGE play for me this weekend and Im also gonna ML GT for a UNIT as far as they can go (I can get better than the 7:1 that way)

PEACE
                I knew it wasnt that long ago that I made this POST....................CABO asked and I posted my leans...........I just dont post every $50 & $100 wager I place otherwise Ill get arthritis at a very young age

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                X