Monday's Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's Hoops

I like today's card, there's some great plays to be made!

2 team parlay; Nets -3 1/2 and over 181 1/2 for 1 unit

Knicks +1 1/2 for 3 units

Hawks +7 for 3 units

Bulls +9 1/2 for 1 unit

2 team parlay; Spurs -11 and under 182 1/2 for 1 unit

Wizards/Suns over 199 1/2 for 3 units

I also like the Twolves today, because each team has won 2 games in the series the past 4 years, but the line went to Twolves -3 1/2, to much of a line movement, so at the present time it's a no play for me!

I like the Knicks, because their 8-1 ATS when coming off away loss and the next game is at home.

I like the Nets and the over, because the Nets have won 7 games in a row at home vs the Celtics and the game total has gone over 181 1/2 pts at NJ in 5 of the last 6 meetings.

I like the Hawks because they have beaten Memphis at least 8 in a row at Atlanta, plus the line went to + 7 pts, just think the public is betting Memphis cause they won/covered 5 games in a row! See some value in this game!

Bulls + 9 1/2 because everyone and his brother seems to be on the Heat tonight, playing them lightly for 1 unit!

Spurs and the under, because this is a revenge game for the Spurs and they have been kicking some serious ass at home, and I think their going to play some serious D against the Cavs tonight!

Wizards over, because the last 6 games in the series have gone over, the Wizards should have some tired legs playing their fifth game in 7 days. The Wizards versus the Western division teams have gone 2-0 over vs the Clippers, 2-0 over vs the Nuggets, 2-0 over vs Rockets, 2-0 over vs the Lakers, 1-0 over vs the Twolves, my point here is basically if the total went over in the first meeting it went over in the second meeting. They went 0-2 under vs the Warriors, 0-2 under vs the Spurs, 0-2 under vs the Mavs, 0-2 under vs the Trailblazers, 0-2 under vs the Sonics, and 0-2 under vs the Jazz. The first meeting between the Wizards and Suns went over, get my point here? I gotta stay with a serious trend when I see one, plus the oddsmakers dropped the total 1 point in our favor here!

Good luck to everyone today and hope info helps us all make some green!

Krunch

:D
Working...
X