• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 4

Duke & Over

Georgia Tech & Under

PEACE

Ill bump this around as the weekend approaches

The more I look at it..................UConn looks like a HUGE SUCKER BET @ -2

I LOVE DUKE

PEACE

Comment

good luck ronnie should be exciting.

Comment

i got duke +3

reverse favorites are 0-5 ATS this tourney

but im rollin on the okie st train just to win, so ill ML it.
        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
          i got duke +3

reverse favorites are 0-5 ATS this tourney

but im rollin on the okie st train just to win, so ill ML it.
          exactly my thought SMAC..........thats why Im gonna roll with DUKE

UCONN just looks 2 easy

PEACE

Comment

heres another angle i was thinking about, its way out there but it makes me feel better about duke

ga tech plays 1st and if they lose, which i think they will, i dont think okie st will cover......uconn comes out a little flat, try and tell me they dont have ga tech on their mind since the preseason NIT.

from a personal view, i remember championships and wanting to play a certain team just for revenge, ga tech goes down, uconn comes out flat.

if ga tech wins, then i think i may have to middle

Comment

Saw a great stat on ESPN last night. Winning each game by at least 16 points to get to the Final 4 put UConn in some elite company. 5 teams in history have won by these large numbers, BUT only ONE of those teams actually went on to win the title. Thanks to these huge margins, we are getting value with a number one seed as a DOG and it could reach 3 points by Saturday. I'm with ya on the Dukies!

Comment

Uconn

sean,

Do you really think Uconn will be unfocused becaiuse of some revenge vs GAt in the preseason nit???. Uconn wants the title if they get beat its because the refs start blowing whistles all over the place on sat just like yesterday vs Xavier. Uc onn will play the same wherther Ok Satte wins or gat. they are playing Duke for God's sake I think they only care about the dukies right now not even consdered if this then that. That sounds like dumb Mark lawrence thinking to me.

Comment

if i didnt think it i wouldnt post it

Comment

Hey pimp just wanted 2 say congrats on on ur GOY the other night... Havent been on the board since then...
                    ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                      Hey pimp just wanted 2 say congrats on on ur GOY the other night... Havent been on the board since then...
                      Thanx Lou, I appreciate it.................If its any consolation after the injury to Elder U shouldve had that game.............IMO u were on the right side

PEACE

Comment

UConn will come out a little flat if Ga tech loses because of revenge???? :confused:

There are not many things in the gambling world that I am sure of but this is one...UConn wants the title BAD and could care less who they have to play to win it...they may not co ver and may not even win, but that will not be a result of Tech not being around (lotsa double negatives but I think you can catch my drift)...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
                          heres another angle i was thinking about, its way out there but it makes me feel better about duke
                          i said it was a little far fetched, for christ sake cut me a break, its right there in bold

Comment

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CONN CONN CONN CONN CONN CONN CONN

Moneyline it and bet the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please don't really bet your house on it!!!
                            If it looks TOO GUARAN, it probably isn't!

Comment

LMAO...........

How do these arguements always get started in my thread?

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X