Jazz Vs. Lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz Vs. Lakes

Wouldn't be surpised if the LAKES win by only a bucket here as they are due for a bit of a let down. I read some stat that said that LAKES haven't covered a double-digit spread in something like 16 games!!!!!! The LAKES have got to be one of the most unpredictable teams in the NBA. They like to beat SAC and MINNY by about 20 points each, but when they are playing a crappy team and are expected to cover a double-digit spread, they like to beat the BUCKS by 2 or the CLIPPS by only a few????? With all the talent on the team this year, you'd think that they would be destroying teams, but I guess it's all about how much effort they choose to put in and seems that they don't play with as much effort as they would when they play above 500 teams!!!

Just some thoughts!!!

JAZZ +14

GOOD LUCK!!!
    If it looks TOO GUARAN, it probably isn't!

i agree with you 100% i watched both the bucks and clippers games and the lakers were just jogging up and down the floor and then decided to start playing ball with about half of the 4th quater left
    i will be on the points tonight just a couple units nothing big because there is that hidden facter of how hard they will play considering karl malone may have them all juiced up to beat the jazz
    gl
    we can share the women, we can share the wine
    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

This game smells might have to jump on the fakers tonight!

BB

Comment

Interesting stat from MTi's sdatabase....

The Lakers are 11-0-0 ATS since 04-17-2001 at home after two home wins -- with an average ATS margin of +5.5 ppg.

LA is 7-1 ATS in this situation this season moving them to 18-1 ATS at home after two home wins.

Comment

Working...
        X