I was SOOOOOO Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was SOOOOOO Wrong

ill admit it, i was wrong, i completely underestimated Okie St. I was so wrong.

wow, congrats to those who had okie st

well lets go st joes i guess....
    Success will be the best revenge

Don't Worry i got pooched on Pitt too, I think St.Joes gets it done here against Wake Forest, as long as the refs don't give all the calls to the "good ole boys" :cool:
    Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Sean

I got kicked on Pit also. Lets get that St. Joes game.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Don't worry

I'll give you the other side.......I had OK ST BIG and changed it off to not only cancel it but turned it into a huge loss after reading a few others posts.......especially when services had OK ST as their GOY and GLUT and all other stuff and everyone I talked to was on OK ST........live and learn and never doubt yourself....Better atheltes and offense vs better defense and less offense....hope no followed me on this one! Thank God I took UCONN on the points and have a big parlay pending with a team and totals for tomorrow... BOL! Gold I suck Vike!!

NO MORE OF THIS SHIT!! MY PLAYS FROM HERE ON OUT WILL BE MINE ALONE WITHOUT INFLUENCES! Sorry as hell to anyone who followed my latest debacles!!
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

As a footnote!

The world is on the UNDER in the Cuse game and I have the OVER which if it flames is in fact my demise! BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!! GOLDV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

never change ur pick because someone else has it

NEVER DO THAT, thats almost as bad as betting with ur heart....
            Success will be the best revenge

Comment

GOD VS. THE DEVIL...

Looks like the "good ole boys" are getting all the calls because the ACC likes to get all the close (rigged) calls, but i still think St. Joes can pull this one out!
              Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Working...
              X