Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Thursday

CLIPPERS -5 $$$$$$$$$$ 6 HOT CHICKS

Not only 2nd of a 5 game road trip, it's 2nd of a 5 game west coast road trip.

Best Of Luck

good luck on that play wiz, any college games tonight?

Comment

jgc4410

That tourny is KILLING me. They don't have to hit me with a ****** for me to stop.
      Best Of Luck

Comment

Wiz

I know the feeling. With you on the play.

GL
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good to see you wiz. I've been getting hurt too. The squares are cleaning up. Hopefully it changes soon.

Comment

S49erman

One thing I have learned in 25+ years in gambling, you can't afford to press untill you win, thinking it's going to change. You have to make the change, or go broke....
            I'm going to stick to my proven systems, can't worry about who is winning, squares, smart money or someone throwing a darts.
            Best Of Luck

Comment

Line down to -3 still a play?

Comment

nice call on this one

WIZ........I never posted this one but I do agree......I saw the game last night and the M MAN for the Clips was still supposed to be injured and not play....he showed for the whole game and dominated the entire time he played.......Clips to the bank.....line has dropped to 4.5......better yet.....NICE TO SEE YOU BACK.....Goldvike!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Last edited by BettorsChat; 03-26-2004, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Why would you show up here to talk about all these "sure winners" when as far as I can tell you haven't posted play one??? If you have strong plays, post them...or are you posting them somewhere else? And if that's the case, why are you even here? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by ezpickin
                      Why would you show up here to talk about all these "sure winners" when as far as I can tell you haven't posted play one??? If you have strong plays, post them...or are you posting them somewhere else? And if that's the case, why are you even here? :confused:
                      exactamundo
                      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Cudos BC :

I agree !!!!

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

" theres one in every woodshed "
                        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Why was totaltitans post deleted? I wanted to wait and see if this guy was going to prove himself another MORON!! I'd put up wiz against ANY capper long term.. everyone has their streaks... it's part of gambling.
                          ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Maybe u need to bring back ur other little wizard...
                            ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Working...
                            X