• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert!!!!!!!!!!

Records

10* 59-32
    7* 30-29
    5* 49-46

10* St. Joseph's (-2.5) vs. Wake Forest--->Thanks Billy Packer! I think here, st. josephs is clearly the better team and say what you want about chris paul vs. jameer nelson, but if there is one position on the court where experience is more important than talent, it is point guard..........st. josephs will find a way to get in paul's way...........90% of wake's offense is paul driving all the way down the middle of the lane and then creating from there..........people love wake here because they think danilius and williams provide a huge size/rebounding advantage but it is not enough to offset all those open shots st. josephs will get tonight............i guess this will be close, but i am not so sure........all these st. josephs distractors will not be after tonight as wake's poor defense is in for a shock with all those shooters.....

this play was almost upgraded to a play of the month and/or tourney game of the year, but there is a possible game in the next round that will get all the accolades........

7* oklahoma state (-2.5) vs. pitt--------> i see a lot of people on pitt but pitt's wins along the way do not look as impressive as oklahoma state's .......

5* syracuse (-2) vs. bama
    5* syracuse / bama under 135

good luck
    b

Good to See you back

Shorty:

Earlier someone sent an "all points" out on you. Glad to see you are back and hope you are right on all of your picks except for your pick on St. Joe.

Pwong

Comment

Good luck shorty..........I can't ride with the 10*, as much as I hate to say it.

Comment

GOOD LUCK WITH ST JOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but im on pitt...:confused:

maybe since i have +3, and u have 2 1/2, u can get a win and i can get a push, that way we can both win
        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

was looking for ur picks shorty. Have done well riding ur plays. Like 'em tonight and gonna add on Marquette for a little NIT action. GL

Comment

Shorty, what's your thoughts on the 1H St. Joes.....I'm thinking about unloading 20 units on that and your input is much appreciated.....Thanks

Comment

sorry

that i could not respond earlier...........i hate to see my boys go aganst me on a 10* but lets be honest, i easliy could have lost that game...............be back tomorrow with another 10* and then in the elite 8, i will have a GOM/tourney GOY that i will make sure everybody is on..........................

nice night
              b

Comment

GOOD JOB SHORTY!@

I got "tailed off' the game but CONGRATS BIG TIME on your pick!! Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nice Shorty....You are a fine capper.
                  ~Sometimes A Quick Start Is Everything~

Comment

nice call

Comment

Shorty........

Shorty,

Congatulations....Great to see you dancing with the winners!

Keep up the good work,
                      FB:tongue:

Comment

Good Call

Shorty:

I was on the Wake side yesterday. Good call on your part. I'll try to learn my lesson and ride your ten star tonite.

PWong

Comment

Working...
                        X