Picks For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne1218

Although we sit 1000s of miles apart and behind computer screens we get a good sense of who's on the other end. With some members we get a good feel for their age, intelligence, maturity etc simply by what they post. Wayne, you are a true gentleman. Best wishes to you and your family. GL on your picks although, I'm certain they will be the furthest thing on you mind.

Sean, about a month ago you posted in a thread asking why you don't get any respect. Unfortunately, at the tender age of 19 you still have many things to learn. It's a cliche but in life it's very true. "RESPECT IS EARNED". Pay close attention to the other members and what they post. It's very easy to read who has respect. It doesn't come simply due to a members age.

Every member at this site is a sports fan. We are fully aware of the wonderful season St. Joe is having. Every member here is fully aware that you are a St. Joe fan. The more 'experienced' members know don't mix what your heart says with logical capping. How do you expect to have any credibility when you post ANOTHER GOY then ask to have the thread deleted?

Finally, you've been around long enough to know what the other members feel about GOY type plays. Once again you'll never have any credibility with your continued practice of posting GOY selections.

I hope you don't take this post as an insult. It's NOT!

Comment

Wayne

Good luck today!! :D

Comment

NIT
        -------------

"5 UNITS" *****

Oregon +6.5

"3 UNITS" ***

Marquette +7

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

Best of luck on your plays today Wayne

but more important God bless you and your family
          Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Wayne:
            Good luck on your plays. I continue to pray that the good Lord will bring you and your family peace and comfort during these difficult days.

Homer, Aplous, and FrankB:
            My tributes to you for standing up for Wayne. Your willingness to support and defend your bro is a great example of what raises Bettorschat above other posting sites. Although I've only been part of the 'team' a few months and have gained far more than I've been able to contribute, I consider you all friends of mine. It makes me feel good to see friendship in action. Way to go in defending your friend guys!

Seannie:
            Time to back off bro. I'm thinking any more postings in this thread other than an apology would do you more harm than good.

GLTA!
            JAG

Comment

frank,tony,spaarkie and Jag... Thanks

NHL (212-226) -77.81 Units
              -------------------------------------

"Hat Trick" (3 Units)

Boston (-1/2) +105

"Power Play" (2 Units)

N.J. (ML) +135

Phil. (-1/2) -140

Detroit (ML) +125

Calgary (ML) +145

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

2 Five unit plays in the bank with a 3 unit loser on Vandy. Don't ask me why i thought Vandy had a chance in hell on covering .............. i heard they were never in it. :D

Comment

Wayne

I had Vandy also
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                  X