Question MMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question MMM

Do you know of a site that you can find the starting pitchers, in the Springtraining games ??

Thanks,
    1 of 1 Morons

Good question

Comment

Re: Question MMM

Originally posted by Homer
      Do you know of a site that you can find the starting pitchers, in the Springtraining games ??

Thanks,
      I use to go to www.usatoday.com---Sports, baseball, probable pitchers....Early in season they have last years stats, as season progresses, current...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Wished I could say :

Yes but I cant , because of the frequent changes (right up unto game-time) most site wont go out on a limb with that information.

Cause in most cases they would be wrong , on occasion you can chance upon a site here and there that will toss them out there but not on a regular basis.

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps- let me know if you do ?
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Homer. My only idea would be to find the local newspaper on line. Usually, they will tell who is starting somewhere in their "notes" section. But this sounds very time consuming, unless you are only looking for just one or two games.

Comment

i've encountered the same problem. local papers seem to be the best. if you have espn insider (like 4$/month) they have a search engine (sitelines) where you just click on the team/sport and they give you every (almost all) relevant articles/papers. pretty decent time saver. you can use it to get good info on other sports also.

Comment

Thanks

For the information. Guys and Girl.

I was trying to found a easy way to get the starting pitcher so I could bet on the Springtraining games.

I think your right the best way would be the local newspapers online. But like you said that will take a while. :D.... So I will just wait to wager on them until the regular season starts. Just to hard for me to put money on a baseball game without knowing the starting pitchers in the games.

Thanks again and things like this info are what makes this site so great.

GL to everyone tonight :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

NOT betting on spring training games anymore. Its a crap shoot when you don't know the starting pitcher and sometimes teams play with a split squad.

Comment

Working...
                X