i thought i saw it all before(HAWAII)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought i saw it all before(HAWAII)

ive been gambling a long time now,and havent quite seen a team blow a game like hawaii,i only wish they were up by 2 or 3 at the time .3 seconds left.must have been totally uncontested

only in hawaii

blame it all on the original fix artist:JUNE JONES!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Capone

Capone said
      ive been gambling a long time now,and havent quite seen a team blow a game like hawaii,i

Guess you are lucky this has only happened to you once. The same thing happened to me a week ago when NC State blew a 19 point second half lead against Maryland and lost the game SU.
      I had NC minus 2. And now tonight with Hawaii. When will it all stop.

Comment

Re: Capone

Originally posted by thesandman
        Capone said

Guess you are lucky this has only happened to you once. The same thing happened to me a week ago when NC State blew a 19 point second half lead against Maryland and lost the game SU.
        I had NC minus 2. And now tonight with Hawaii. When will it all stop.
        Sandman, I think I have you beat. Not only did I have Hawaii BIG last night, but I was also on that NC State game. And I was on Oklahoma State big when they gave up 7 points in the last 12 seconds to lose the cover by a 1/2 point. And earlier that week, I was on Louisiana Tech BIG when they missed 7 FTs in the last minute and gave up an uncontested layup at the buzzer to lose the cover by a 1/2 point. Over the last two and a half weeks, I've lost 6 games by a 1/2 point, all of them were either buzzer beater shots by the opponent or my team missed at least one (most of the time more) FTs in the closing seconds.

I thought that Ok. State was the worst lost I've had. But this one tops it.

Comment

this is exactly why

I quit baskets and went to pucks!!!!

I bet like 3 baskets all year and the last one was having Golden St. straight up the night they were up by 16 going into the 4th and scored a total of 2 freakin points in the 4th only to lose in OT
          NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

bball

I have lost so much money on bball... especially since i learned bout realtime betting damnit

Pucks has been a little better to me.. but i tend to lose alot on that stupid -1/2 too many ties in hockey

Comment

Sorry about Hawaii.

I was at the game and if they made FREE THROWS at the end of the game 1-6.

Nebraska Conklin 6'11" was HOT in the second half 19 pts he could not miss from the 3 point line even with a hand in his face.

The play for this game was the OVER
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Daugherty

You just brought back all the bad games I had too. I wish you did have me beat, but I suffered big time on both Oak State and Louisana Tech too.

During the Conference Tourniments, it seemed SIX was the killer number. If I laid 6.5 like I did with Pacific over Idaho, St. Louis over S. Miss and the Louis Tech game, the games fell on six. When I onlyhad to lay six, like with Oak State, they win by only five. Then I played Kentucky minus 10 for the second half Sunday, when all they had to do was win SU for me to tie or cover. I could not envision UAB hanging on to win. So much for vision. And now Hawaii. I keep looking behind me to see who is going to fuck me next. :eek: :eek:

Comment

Damn it.....you reminded me of that same Pacific game I lost to Idaho! I thought my streak was broken when I finally won a game by a 1/2 point (Kentucky in the SEC tourney)........but so much for that.

Comment

That game last night was a great illustration of why basketball is the most maddening sport of them all to wager on. Big leads disappear in the blink of an eye; 1 point games become 10 point games in less than a minute; some teams decide to foul down 10 points with two minutes left, while others put up the white flag; college teams inexplicably go scoreless for periods of five minutes or longer; and nobody, NOBODY can hit fucking free throws anymore!!!

More than any other sport, basketball allows the back door cover, either for the favorite or underdog. Very difficult to predict. In football, if you get backdoored, chances are the team you wagered on kept the game close throughout and probably didn't deserve to cover. Very rarely do you see a 7 point favorite build a 35-0 lead, then end up winning 35-30 (although it does happen occasionally). I can't recall how many times I've seen an NBA or CBB wager get stroked right before the buzzer by an uncontested layup or a meaningless three (amazing how many idiots in the NBA couldn't hit a three to win a game if their lives depended on it, but invariably hit the buzzer-beater when down by 20 points).

I had a bad feeling about that Hawaii game. Everywhere I looked last night I saw guys touting Hawaii as their NIT GOY, etc. I didn't see a soul on Nebraska. What do you know? Nebraska gets a bullshit cover, Vegas makes a bundle and the rest of us are left muttering under our breaths. Funny how that happens time and time again.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
                    X