Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB play for Monday

yesterday 4-4 (loser)

Nebraska @ Hawaii Tonight is the first sell out of the year for Hawaii, and we are EXCITED with the WAC doing well in the post season( Nevada over G Tech?). After listening to the sports talk morning show I can not help but take...

Hawaii - 3

I'll be at the game in my WHITE shirt.

In withe out games Hawaii is 3-0 (2-1ATS)

good luck
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Good Luck Bud and have fun at the game. I for one will be cheering for Hawaii also :D :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

orientalhawn

Good luck tonight, I am a Nebraska fan but am following the trend tonight and taking Hawaii with you, as I see them winning this game (money is more important) lol... I'll be rooting with ya!!

Comment

orientalhawn

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT. I'M NOT PLAYING BUT MY BUDDY WHO SITS ON THE OTHERSIDE OF OUR SHOWROOM SCREAMS I'M PLAYING HAWAII
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Good Luck Hawn Like the pick!

Comment

orientalhawn

Must be nice to lay a bet down and then go watch it. Have fun relaxing at the game, if you can hopefully Hawaii wins this one for ya! Good luck buddy!

Krunch

Comment

nebraska player's quote

"I'd like to say it's just going to be another road game, but I've never been to Hawaii," Turek said. "I think it is going to be a fun trip, just to be able to see Hawaii.

"But we're there for business. We're there to play basketball."

i don't believe the last part

Comment

SORRY

55% from the line:angryfire :angryfire
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

orientalhawn

Don't be sorry. I had a big play on Hawaii based on ALL the people here who were on Hawaii. I kept hoping after your guy missed the first FT with 3 sec to go, that he would also miss the next one too. That would have forced Hawaii to play defense. How did Neb get off the last three in only three seconds. I guess it was uncontested but how far behind the line was it. Guess I'm still in shock. This past week has been terrible. So many games that looked like winners, then turned into losers.

Comment

Working...
                  X