Ncaa Game Of The Year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncaa Game Of The Year!!!

Guys and gals, it's been a while since my last post. At that time I gave you the Carolina panthers over the Rams as my playoff GOY. As usual I put a lot of effort into researching these games before releasing them on this great site. So here we go: NCAA TOURNAMENT GOY...WISCONSIN BADGERS. Just love this spot for Wisconsin. Pitt in my mind a very good team but very beatable. Just see Wisky pulling this one out in what should be a very good game. Wisconsin playing excellent down the stretch, and always a tough tournament beat...as always good luck to all...Jody

Like the play a lot. GL I'm going to be on it also
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

Thanks, my man! hope everything turns around for you today! Good luck

Comment

I'm with ya Jody! I don't usually post plays but as I stated in an earlier post I think Pitt is struggling a little right now and Bucky is playin' fantastic down the stretch.And you gotta luv the home away from home factor as the Badger fans helped pull the team thru a tough game with Richmond.I know this Badger team well and I can't see them playing poorly here.Bo has them playing with a chip on their shoulders and they'll be out to make a statement today!Good Luck to you and ROLL BUCKY!
        WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

Jody(Reed-of Red Sox fame). Thanks for the play;I like it and will be on it.

Comment

Thanks savage and raidaman, good luck to the both of you!

Savage, (Jody as in Jody Davis of cubs fame) LOL...

Comment

jody good luck today!!!!!
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Another Capper, who will go unnamed who puts out Top Level 5* plays few and far between, agrees with you and comes to the same conclusion.
                WISCONSIN is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) versus teams who attempt 14 or less 3 point shots/game on the season over the last 3 seasons. WISCONSIN is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) versus teams who attempt 14 or less 3 point shots/game on the season after 15+ games since 1997. WISCONSIN is 8-2 ATS (+5.8 Units) versus very good defensive teams - shooting pct defense of <=39% after 15+ games since 1997. WISCONSIN is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) after 3 straight games forcing opponent to commit 14 or less turnovers this season. PITTSBURGH is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) in road games after a combined score of 125 points or less 2 straight games since 1997.
                Pittsburgh does not have the players - especially to cover Harris 1 on 1. Wisconsin is the better rebounding team and Pitt is a poor free throw shooting team. Wisconsin wears Pitt down and come the last 10 minutes of the game takes full control.

Comment

Working...
                X