Sunday EZ Shaark Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday EZ Shaark Plays

Rough day yesterday, to say the least.....0-4, -16.3 units.

Overall record:

10* 1-0
    5* 14-11
    3* 19-13
    1* 14-7

+ 38.5 units

RARE 10* PLAY
    Pittsburgh +1

5* Top Play
    Xavier

3* Medium Play
    Boston College
    Memphis
    Illinois
    UAB

1* Small Play
    Pacific

Great day hitting that 10* and going 5-2 on the day for a +19.6 units. First few days were a little rough, but got back on track today.

System is now at 62% as it's 53-33 and up 58.1 units in just about a week and a half.

Comment

daugherty

are you just using ez and sparkie plays in this system?
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

truckin

No, but EZ, Spaarkie and Shorty are the basis for the system. It also incorporates a few others Benno, Wayne, Homer; but to a much lesser degree. We also look at a couple of the hottest services to come up with the plays and the ratings.

Comment

Re: truckin

who do u think some of the hottest services are?
          and could u tell me, how many units, any size, do u feel a sufficient bankroll would be- 40 50 units, maybe more, maybe less?:cool:

Comment

*********** have been hot in the tourney.....3-2 yesterday, but the wins were 3* and losses 2*. They had winning days on 3 of the 4 tourney days, which is more than I can say for myself.

I like the guys that Ceasar Sports posts.....Jimmy's picks, H-D, Big Dog, etc.

Comment

as for bankroll, it really depends.....40-50 units is probably a safe number, in case you start off very poorly. The thing is to stay disciplined and not get carried away when you're down and try to chase money, or when you're up, try to break the bank. My weakest area is money management and being that disciplined, but this system has helped me with that and I'm starting to see the rewards.

I'd recommend posing the bankroll question, and money management to some of the other guys around here that are better at it than me. There was an interesting article about a month or so ago on this site about money management that you may want to do a search for.

Comment

Working...
              X