No announcement yet.

NCAABB, get it back Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i do know and today i did as well. the over in the uab/ketucky game was a huge public play. in fact my souces told me 3-1. it was the one play i had today and i bought it 4 times as it was rising. more then likely that's something you and others probably wouldn't do.
    in closing here is an important thing to keep in mind. as sharpies we would like to think that most of the time our plays will conflict with public opinion but there are times when they do not. believe it or no i specialize in targeting those plays and i have proved that online over the last 4 years. hey like i said i was trying to help as i know wiz has been in a bad slump. i actually am trying to make up for my error in judgement between he and i if he wants. it seems though that you guys feel compelled to talk or post to someone and so be it. i did try to get wiz to pm me but there is no pm here. as far as my email, if i don't know the name i don't open them. glty and goodnight tt

Comment

you sound like a fuckin drama queen....chill out take your medicine and count your money whether it be real or imaginary

Comment

Whats next ??????????

U tell me that U also started buying Dimes on the UNDER as soon as the total went to 152 right before tip?????

PEACE

Comment

oh well i tried. some gamblers are just hard headed. no and no to answer. the money is all real in fact i've got more in my car ashtray then most people have in the bank but anywho. the last 21 days i've played 16 days and won 13 days. all documented over there. as i said i was posting to wiz. if he wants i'll be happy to help and if you fellas want he can pass those pointers right along to you. i'll check for more snappy and witty replies tomorrow. until then think about it. i am a proven winner and contrary to what i read here that is what it's all about. tt

Comment

G4U:D

PEACE

Comment

make model and licensce number please

Comment

Working...
              X