No announcement yet.

NCAABB Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capone.........pls explain you post...tks.

Comment

Seton Hall needs to stop fouling and Duke needs to slow it down...this game is on pace to score 158
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

this is what im saying

instead of laying 1000 to win 2600 on a parlay,bet each game seperate the first game wins u are up 1000,now you double your wager for the next game to win 2000 you win you are up 3000 instead of 2600,you get a little more money doing it like that rather than a parlay

Comment

Trotter

I don't know if you saw my post last night on playing unders or not but this is exactly what I said was one of two things going against you playing them.....Fouling (mostly at games end however this fouling early is a third reason not to play them for me anyway)...and......overtime......I have lost around 10 straight unders just following others posts and SWORE I WOULD BE DAMNED IF I EVER PLAYED ANOTHER ONE!

Lo and behold.....Wiz and Hung both on this one and I thought what the heck....looks like an obvious over...Duke banged up....so the opposite should be the play....I gotta win an under SOMETIME......looks like 0-11 coming up!!

I'M not mad or anything because I have got a lot of winners from other for sure.....it is just a position I see on totals.....the EXCEPTION being the NBA of course......that league is just wacky!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I really need this one to hit!!! My play today was on NEV but i didnt post it... ive gotem with the spread 1100/1000 too

Wager Type: Money Line
            Wager Status: Pending
            Risk / To Win Amount: 500.00 / 1,600.00 (USD) Accepted 3/20/2004 12:40 PM

Sport / Period: NCAA Basketball / Game
            Line:
            Nevada 3/20/2004 3:20:01 PM - EST
            +320
            ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Capone.......thank u, that would work in this case because the
              game times allow it.

Comment

comeback time whew!! I think im gonna go heavy on Boise State tonight!!
                ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

WIZ MAN, ANYTHING TONIGHT?

GOT ST.JOE-7 FOR 5*

LOOKING AT DEP + WHAT DO YOU THINK?
                  THANKS
                  zepp

Comment

pm me your email bud. i think i can help. seriously. tt

Comment

the total titan

can't PM on this forum.....
                      "You like the odds of lightning?"