X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage/Cat -

NON PLAY POST

All Star Sports is Ron Hamilton they also used to have The Coach (can't for the life of me remember the guys real name) a group that called themselves the "computer Boys based out of LV etc.

Mary Ann has been the person that has taken calls literally for years when buying their plays. Professional, friendly, and fair has always been her approach. That place has had several other capper services go through its "umbrella" including New York Wise guys years ago.

As to handicapping - The Coach is probably the most consistent winner but when All Stars goes on a run it can be impressive as hell. If you ever listened to Duke Stillwells comp lines you have to just WANT that guy to win but truth be told he was never all that hot over the long haul but IMO he was an old time honest capper.

Comment

• CHAMPAGNE.... TOP PLAY 11* NIT GOY.....BOISE

Comment

• jigsaw

got a email from willi g over there he is usually correct on his posts

Comment

• im not a service or anything i cap my own nba and i have a nice system play on DA BULLS tonight the system is 15-2 ats s-99 and the home dog wins su most of the time in this system. bol gc.

Comment

• Linwood

Linwood, do you know what Jigsaws play is ?

Comment

• LLWM-yeah the Duke appears to be a nice guy and sounds more like a minister than a guy running a service.
              All Star is one of the few services I have called for triple plays (none in a while), as Ron is quite good.
              I call AllStar and Duke every day for their comps, which are quite good,although the guy replacing the Duke for the time being (I guess the Duke has asthma pretty bad) isn't very good at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldencontender
                im not a service or anything i cap my own nba and i have a nice system play on DA BULLS tonight the system is 15-2 ats s-99 and the home dog wins su most of the time in this system. bol gc.
                I am on it gc...love your systems....Thanks

Comment

• thanx

i thought i was gonna get blasted for posting in the wrong section,just trying to share something worthy.

Comment

• JIGSAW'S GOY

BOISE ST IS JIGSAWS GOY

Comment

• WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE BLAST YOU FOR PUTTING A DYNAMITE STAT LIKE THAT UP HERE....

I HATE THE NAME OF THIS SERVICE...

FREE PICKS
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GodsPicks
                      CBB
                      Boise-Wisconsin Green Bay UNDER 153’

With all the hours that we are putting into our annual $1 Million March the only corners we cut is not coming up with a non-premium free pick. Just like yesterday with NC State, we have a premium play as a free gift.

The Panthers can play some defense. They try to turn you over,” said BSU assistant coach Julious Coleman, who is preparing the scouting report for Saturday´s game. “They get out on you on defense and really try to take away the things that you do well.”

“We have to try to slow them down and can´t let the others get going.” Each team allowed less than 70 point in their first round win. UWGB already shut down Rice from the WAC. Like Rice, the Broncos have two big-time scorers in 6-foot-7 senior Aaron Haynes and 6-6 junior Jermaine Blackburn, both averaging 14.5 points per game. Swingman Bryan Defares averages 11.1 points and 3.7 assists per game.
                      The Panthers shooting though has cooled down. In their two Horizon League Tournament games (Detroit and Illinois-Chicago), they shot a combined 38.2%.

Comment

• Re: Linwood

Originally posted by Hillside123
                        Linwood, do you know what Jigsaws play is ?
                        I HAVE BOISE ST ALSO....GOOD LUCK

Comment

• Brian Mac's GOY

Anyone got Brian Mac's GOY?

Comment

• SPARK

you follow gc's nba system plays?

Comment

• friday

The only one I know is the Bulls

Comment

• Bringhomethebacon !

Originally posted by bringhomebacon
                                Linwood can we confirm his goy is Boise State

Confirmed It's Bosie St! For JigSaw!! Black-Cat!
                                Black-Cat
                                "Bruno Titalia is a Pimp" "It was Bazzini all along"

Comment

Working...
                                X