Another Play from SweetLou My NCAA GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Play from SweetLou My NCAA GOY

For all those that rolled with me yesterday on NEVADA, as they won outright as predicted - thanks, Sorry about the VALPO pick i feel like i got suckered into that one, as i'm sure everyone else that bet the line from 20.5 to 18 did. Anyways i still had a monster day regardless. I look to bounce back in a major way....

Today my NCAA Game of the Year is going to be on the LOUISVILLE CARDINAL -2. I look for the Cardinal to bounce back from those late season losses and get back on track today against a surging xavier team. I expect Louisville to make a run at the elite 8. Louisville is averaging 73.3 PPG this year as Xavier is only averaging 70.4 PPG. Pitino has the knowledge and the ability to make sure that his boys do not get bounced in the first round. SWEETLOU'S NCAA COLLEGE GOY - LOUISVILLE CARDINALS -minus the Pts... GOOD LUCK!!!
    Last edited by SweetLou; 03-19-2004, 11:52 AM.
    ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

A later game Im gonna pound! I won yesterday with your upset of the year on Nevada
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Hey Bacon, I actually went 5-2 yesterday, of course i posted one of my two losers (Valpo) the other AirForce I bet small on AF and had em in a parlay, which i didnt post. I didnt post my plays on UTEP, VCU, Manhattan, I also made a smaller play on Duke, The majority of my winnings came from my 2 plays on Nevada, I took the Money line Large and took them ATS Larger. I try to only post the plays on here that i feel strongest about .. Good Luck!!

Comment

Really like the play.....g'luck

Comment

Thanks Oz!! I feel like my play is getting stronger knowing that Homer, ZEpP, Wayne and U are on it. Also The Manager is on it as his Big Play. NSA is on it also.

The real kicker is that Mark "Loser" Lawrence is on XAVIER.... SB a blowout for Louisville then
          Last edited by SweetLou; 03-19-2004, 06:12 PM.

Comment

SWEETLOU,

GOOD TO SEE U ON LOUIVILLE ALSO, GOOD LUCK BOYS.
            zepp

Comment

I'm bumping my Louisville play to 10 units......I'm with ya on this one.....g'luck

Comment

Working...
              X