X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

COLLEGE (52-35) NBA (15-16)

College Hoops

Duke -13 1/2 -This is a game that i really think Duke comes out and gets in Tech's face for 40 minutes and the fact that Duke has lost 2 straight is why i love them today, you know coach K has worked their ass hard all week and the Blue Devils know the new poll comes out tomm. and they want to impress a few people.

Georgetown +12 -Hoyas have simply played better on the road than at home and with Knight suffering from a mild concussion i'll take the big points and hope for a hard fought game here.

Illinois -12 -Everything i see points to a big win by Illinois.Penn st in their 6 quality opponents have lost to them all by double digits and Illini are due for a big road win.

Arizona +4 -Wildcats are in a big revenge spot here after losing to Jayhawks on their homecourt last year.Simien is still banged up and i told you to be careful in their loss at Colorado .Wildcats have all the weapons to put it to Kansas and i'm getting 4....

MORE TO COME AS I GATHER INFORMATION...........

GOOD LUCK!

Cal -7 1/2 - Cal is on a roll and Bruins are wondering who their next coach will be.

Tenn. +5 1/2 -Cardinals are overdue for a road scare and Tenn. is capable of winning this one.

Oklahoma -6 - Sooners have too much inside and out.

U.S.C. +7 -Trojans in a game here that i think they can win so with that theory give me the points.

Running short on time right now because i couldn't post them earlier but i will be back with the night card later!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

C Mich -4 -Central has won 4 str. in this series. Kaman should be the difference in a game with teams going in opposite directions.

S Fla. +4 -Pirates have lost 4 straight and S. Fla coming off Memphis win could make it 2 in a row!

Marshall -11 1/2 -Buffalo is a terrible road team and is only 2-5 ATS on the road, look for a BIG Marshall win here.

Alabama -2 -Bama has to turn it around don't they?The home crowd makes the difference for Bama.....ROLL TIDE!

S. ILL -16 1/2 -Indiana St 1-5 ATS as road dog...no bark here Southern by 30!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Working...
      X