Utep!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utep!!!!!!

THE BIGGEST MOVE OF MY LIFE CASHES IN EASILY. IM A LITTLE UPSET THEY DIDNT WIN THE GAME OUTRIGHT, BUT I PROVED MY POINT....MARYLAND SUCKS

CRITICS = SILENCED

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Success will be the best revenge

congrats seanie

Comment

Nice Call

Maryland might be primed for a RUN if one more thing falls into place & might play them heavy next week if they get that far

Maryland does not STINK because they only beat UTEP by 3 points

PEACE

Comment

Congrats on the call!

I had UTEP with points as well but I have Maryland winning two games in the bracket......Syracuse does not have as many offensive weapons as UTEP does but look at how much offensive damage the Terps can do to a team......the Syracuse/Maryland matchup should be a fun game to watch as long as Blowheim doesn't pull the air out of the ball to try and stay with them. Stanf should have their way with either of them though and then the Cardinal run should end as well vs EITHER NCST or UCONN.

AGAIN NICE CALL but MCP IS RIGHT.......They certainly do not stink especially winning the tournament in THAT conference!

AS ALWAYS..BEST OF LUCK TO YOU THE REST OF THE WAY!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Not so fast VIKE................BYU still wants to have a say

I myself am personally rooting for BYU so they can play Maryland and possibly have another close game in which Maryland would prevail but not cover

If that scenario unfolds I will play Marlyland huge in the SWEET 16

PEACE

Comment

I agree MCP!

I by no means meant that as a guarantee of any sorts but it is just the way I had my brackets picked as SU plays......And you are correct....that would be a "sweet" play! BEST OF LUCK PIMPSTER!! Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
            X