NC / Air Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC / Air Force

I see a lot of people on Air Force, but I'm not sure why.

1) Per Sagarin, NC had the most difficult schedule of any team in the country. Air Force's schedule ranks #176

2) NC was 8-8 vs top 30 teams this year. Air Force didn't even play a top 30 team.

3) Air Force gets blown out in the first round of their conf tourney by Colorado State - they are doubting themselves

4) NC loses the first round of their conf tourney to GT on a last second shot - they will be pissed

5) Roy Williams' first time back to the NCAA leading NC

I'm sorry but comparing the schedule's these two have played is like comparing the NFL to the Arena League.

NORTH CAROLINA - LARGE

UNC BIG

I agree with you. We know UNC will score with one of the most potent offenses in the country. Jackie Manuel is starting and will play many minutes tonight instead of Melvin Scott in order to defend the perimeter shooters of Air Force. Air Force has no answer for McCants and May. UNC will jump out to a 20-8 lead and then hold on with some building of the lead early in the second half. Air Force's only hope is a back door cover at the end. I think the better bet is for UNC to hold on with a double digit win.

Comment

Yes - to your point I am also playing NC -4 for the first half

Comment

Working...
      X