Texas tech/ Charlotte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas tech/ Charlotte

Does any think that texas tech will win this game, or is everyone picking charlotte. Also, who every wins this game, will they beat St. Joes. The reason for the question is that I am entered in a contest that is giving $1000 for the 3 rounds 2000 for the 4th, 5000 for the 5th and 10000 for the final round.

thanx for the help guys

Question ?

Spread or Straight-up ?

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

IN MY OPINION

I'm in the Minority here (Just how I like it) but I like Texas Tech but I don't think either one of those teams can beat St. Joes.
      St. Joes goes as far as the sweet 16

Comment

I

LOVE TEXASTECH TO WIN.
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

everything straight up. The money goes to the person with the most winners

Comment

Unfortunately

I like the General to win this one.

Comment

UNC-Charlotte

Charlotte can score, early and often. Too many offensive weapons for TexTech. Everyone who sites TexTech to win talks about Bob Knight. Coach Bobby Lutz of Charlotte is a great tourney coach. He has his troops up for this game after a letdown in the ConfUSA tourney. TexTech loses by 8 in my humble opinion.

Comment

I AGREE,BOTH ARE GREAT COACHES BUT THE EDGE GOES TO KNIGHT.I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS A BLOW OUT I SAID THEY WIN BY 5
                GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
                STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Charlotte depends way too much on the three ball for my tastes. TT has played up against more talented teams of late.

The General will piss off his detractors once again.

GL:D
                  Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Most likely Im not gonna play any NCAA games until the Sweet 16 but FWIW I picked Texas Tech to play in the Final Game vs Uconn

I picked the brackets based on who I thought would do damage in the tournament before the brackets even come out and I go from there

My Final Four is Uconn, Kentucky, Texas Tech & Uconn

PEACE

Comment

edit above North Carolina for Uconn posted twice

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                      X