Looking For Ez&sparkie Thurs Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Ez&sparkie Thurs Picks

WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON PUTTING OUT YOUR PICKS.

DBLA

DBLA......

You may have missed them......
    They both posted early in the week....
    Gotta stay on top of these guys during tourney time.
    Here you go Buddy......
    Here's Spark and EZ will follow......

Good Luck,
    FB :tongue:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    spaarkie
    BettorsChat Veteran

Thursday Hoops***** No Limit Plays
    Well boys it's time to rock$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NO LIMIT PLAYS********************

Prov -7

Air Force +8

Manhatten +5 1/2

10 unit************

U.N.C Char +1 1/2
    St. Joes -23 1/2
    Texas -11 1/2

5 unit*********

Syr -3
    AZ -3
    Gonzaga -18

3 unit*****

Pitt -13

B.C. -1

Xavier +2

DePaul -2

i will update if any more come in

Let's Hitt'em in the #@*&% head$$$$$$$$$$$$

fixed AZ to - 3 not +3

Last edited by spaarkie on 03-17-2004 at 02:01 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by FastBreak; 03-18-2004, 12:18 AM.

Comment

DBLA

DBLA,
      HEERRREE'SSSSS EZ...............

ez winners
      BettorsChat Veteran

Thursday Ncaa Tournament Selections......
      Wanted to get these out early. This is my full card for Thursday.......

10 STAR GOY: NC CHARLOTTE (+1.5) OVER Texas Tech

3 STAR: NEVADA (+2) OVER Michigan State
      3 STAR: MANHATTAN (+5.5) OVER Florida
      3 STAR: GONZAGA (-18) OVER Valparaiso

2 STAR: SOUTHERN ILLINOIS (+2.5) OVER Alabama
      2 STAR: BYU (+2) OVER Syracuse
      2 STAR: AIR FORCE (+8) OVER North Carolina
      2 STAR: CONNECTICUT (-20) OVER Vermont

1 STAR: DAYTON (+2.5) OVER DePaul
      1 STAR: WAKE FOREST (-12) OVER Virginia Comm
      1 STAR: TEXAS (-11.5) OVER Princeton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

DBLA

Hey DBLA........

Don't forget the ShortGuy......

FB

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ shorty3830
        BettorsChat Veteran

First round tourney plays, 6 10*'s!!!!!! 2 HUGE games....
        Records

10* 55-29
        7* 26-28 (19-9 in last 28)
        5* 46-40

10* Thursday game of the day St. Jospehs (-23.5) vs. Liberty---->I guessed the line at 32 and when i am this far off, it is an automatic 10*. Forget for a minute that Lberty is 18-14 and look no further than this-->before conference play, they played miami (ohio), william & mary, duke, seton hall, iowa st, old dominion, arizona and valpo, and lost by 15,27,29, 18, 18,21,16, and 18 respectively.........not one close game and obviously the only teams in that bunch that would have tried would be doormat william & mary and i guess miami (ohio).........sure they went 11-2 in their last 13 but that was against poor conference competition.........i do not need to go into the whole st. josephs thing and i fully expect st. jospehs starters to be out of this game with plenty of time left, but even with that, i do not see a backdoor and expect a 40-50 point lead at one point in the game......billy packer did not help liberty any......NOTE::Also bet them in the 1st half if you can (for a 7* amount)

10* Friday game of the day Providence (-7.5) vs. Pacific-->All this talk about utah state, why didn't they get in?? My serious guess is this---->all the people were sitting around and 1 or 2 of people on the committee must have watched the big west tourney.......Now i know why pacific went 17-1 in conference b/c everyone sucks in that league.......Cal-state northridge was horrendous and almost beat pacific when pacific needed the game.....Providence on the other hand was a very strange team ,losing 8 games, 5 at home.........also, they suffered 3 shocking home losses and followed each one of those with another loss........seems this team is more comfortable on the road.......gomes is by far the best player on this court and a well coached providence should cruise in this matchup against an average pacific team that will show everyone why utah state did not belong............this is the worst the big west has been in years and providence is capable of beating anyone

10* Texas (-11.5) vs Princeton---->I am not quite as high on texas in this tourney as a lot of others but it does not change the fact that of their 7 losses, 5 were against powerful tourney teams and the other 2 were at iowa state and at kansas state in games they led big and gave away...........princeton on the other hand is not quite as good as the ivy league champ usually is and while it is hard to ignore the fact that their defense keeps them in games, they should not be able to score much here and texas's size is bound to score at will..........hard to imagine princeton getting blown out but a 15+ point win is likely

10* Depaul (-2.5) vs Dayton--->Hard to overlook depaul finishing the season 14-3 and no coincidence that this all happened once thei best player (brown) returned......this conference is very very good and depaul was the #1 seed in its tourney and made the finals..........coach has prior tourney experience with uconn backgrounds and that should help too..........dayton is a good team but has had 3 games to show that they are a very good team and lost by 9+ in all 3.....they were impressive early but finished 5-5 and i think depaul is good enough to give their next possible opponent uconn one hell of a time

10* Syracuse (-2) vs BYU-------->if i believed in sucker bets, this has sucker written all over it......defending national champs vs. bubble team only favored by 2..........but that is because this game is in denver, where byu just played their conference tourney..........byu does have a very impressive win vs. ok state but played in a very weak mountain west conference which, like the big west, was also down..........i think syracuse played great this year for a team coming off the national championship and lost that one dude..............all 7 losses were to teams better than byu and their standard zone defense will take whatever advantage byu has away b/c this will not be a track meet.......too much tourney experience here and although i do not see a blowout, i think syr. gets the w

10* Seton Hall (+2.5) vs. Arizona---->The only real fear here is Lute olson and what he has been able to do in tourneys but this is the worst defensive team i have ever seen, maybe in any sport...........Seton Hall features great guard play which will allow them to score at will against arizona's different bad defenses.......offensively zona has all kinds of talent but if you look at their schedule, you can see that once teams got past the "wow, this is arizona" thing, they went 10-8 in a bad conference.......next year zona should be back to normal but i think people can forget that 2nd round zona-duke matchup b/c seton hall is the better team and should win

7* Gonzaga (-18) vs Valpo (almost a 10* but you have to be careful in these games where one team can name the score and believe me, they can)
        7* UTEP (+7) vs maryland
        7* nevada (+2) vs. mich state
        7* pitt (-13.5) vs UCF (may end up a 10*, UCF sucks, stay tuned)
        7* nc state (-7.5 ) vs ULL

5* florida (-5.5) vs manhatten
        5* washington (-1) vs UAB
        5* ETSU (+9.5) vs cincy
        5* louisville (-2) vs xavier
        5* western Mich (-1) vs vandy
        5* richmond (+8.5) vs wisconsin
        5* Ill-chic (+8.5 ) vs Kansas
        5* UNC (-8) vs Air force
        5* BC (-1.5) vs Utah

Totals---> (not as good here, think i was 5-7 this year)
        Best bet -->nc state/ULL under 145
        rest:
        lousiville/xavier over 130
        providence/pacific over 128.5
        duke/bama st over 133.5

good luck...............will be in vegas and will update as i go
        b
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        shorty3830
        BettorsChat Veteran

adding
        7* FAMU (+?) vs. kentucky if the line is over 30

5* FAMU (+?) vs. kentucky of the line is under 30

theory being tubby takes it easy on them

b

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X